Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge Lch 1 & 2

• 11-06-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

What is everyone intending on studying for Paper 1 and 2 for HL Irish? I'm hoping something on drugs, social problems or the economy will come up for the aiste as otherwise i'd be in deep trouble.

As for Paper 2, what's worrying me the most is An Triail. We spent two weeks looking over it in class and that's that. All we've covered is "Fimíneacht sna seascaidí" which I doubt is enough.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

What is everyone intending on studying for Paper 1 and 2 for HL Irish? I'm hoping something on drugs, social problems or the economy will come up for the aiste as otherwise i'd be in deep trouble.

As for Paper 2, what's worrying me the most is An Triail. We spent two weeks looking over it in class and that's that. All we've covered is "Fimíneacht sna seascaidí" which I doubt is enough.

Hmmm.. For "An Triail" you should probably prepare a few character questions. You sound OK for the essay.

Btw "lch" (leathanach) means "sheet" as in a sheet of paper :p

Maybe something on natural disasters might come up. I'm sure that even if it doesn't come up, having something to say about Japan's crisis will sound good. If you need help with terminology etc. I can help there.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

yeah for an triail i think máire hasn't been up for a while, also maybe do something on glór mháire and the tragedy. i asked my sister the other day and she said she thinks they could ask something like how it is relevant for young people today don't think its come up before but not too sure...

Advertisement