Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: XBOX 360

Options
  • 11-06-2011 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

*NOTE* I'm only posting this to see what I can get myself for this xbox, if I can get a pretty good deal, I'll ask my Dad. (I'm 14 so I can't just do what I want.)

This here is a 60GB Xbox 360 (The last hoorah of the white 360's) It's two years old (April 2009). It has no history of deciding to die on me (RROD/e74 etc.) Though we did have to change the disc tray for a new one.
    908ee0a2.jpg
    9fe7b0b1.jpg
    It's been modded to play backups. So it's banned from xbox live (the day Modern Warfare 2 came out) I have around 25 backups which can be included in this trade. (Not sure if I'm allowed to.)

I can supply a box for it. I have four of the bloody things so I'm not sure if it's the one it came with. All cables will be supplied and I'll add in a controller too.

Please note this is an old console and may decide to die on it's new owner. So I won't post it as "mint".

I would like a Dreamcast /Snes in return. With a few games and pads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement