Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enlgish Call Credit (Help!!)

Options
  • 11-06-2011 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi guys quck question.
    My girlfriend is with Meteor and she is out in Glasgow for the eekend but has no credit. At the minute out there her phone's service provider says it's T-Mobile.

Does she have to buy T-Mobile credit out there or does she have to get Metoer credit??

A quick reply would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Meteor credit, she's just roaming with t-mobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭LimerickDan

GalKiefer wrote: »
    Meteor credit, she's just roaming with t-mobile.

You're 100% certain?? :confused:

Positive. I'm with 02 but roaming on Telstra's network at the moment, I top up through the 02 site as normal though.

GalKiefer wrote: »
    Positive. I'm with 02 but roaming on Telstra's network at the moment, I top up through the 02 site as normal though.

Thanks so much man. She can top up online or i can buy it here and text over the code? which is the best? If you don't mind me asking?

No worries. It dosen't make a blind bit of difference to be honest but I find that anytime I've ever text a top-up code to someone one of us will usually get a digit wrong the first time.:o

• Advertisement

Thats brilliant. Thanks very much!!

:D:D

Advertisement