Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swop ! Ruger for U/O Sporter

• 11-06-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi folks, i have a Ruger .204 with scope, moderator and bi pod for sale, swop or p/x. The rifle has very little shooting done only used for foxes during lambing season, not needed now due to new shed:)

The rifle: It has stainless steel barrels and a synthetic stock. Light scuffing on the stock.

The scope: XD optics 6-24x56 SFE

The moderator: Wildcat predator

Bi pod: harris non-swivel

Im interested in a sporter with 30 inch barrels m/c. beretta browning etc try me!

Call or text: 087 9255350

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 semi-auto

Would it have to be a sporter would you consider a game gun ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭varadero

Has to be a sporter, going to bust a few clays,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 semi-auto

varadero wrote: »
    Has to be a sporter, going to bust a few clays,

No bother. Just thought I'd ask as I have two shotties and was thinking of getting a rifle ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.204 Ruger :cool:

How much for just rifle? May know someone interested?

I dont want to sell things separately, would like to sell as 1 lot, i have 100 rounds for that rifle too, give a text if your interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭yukon

have a sauer sterling sporter in 30 inch barrel if u want to looking at i can send u some pictures today after 5 pm thanks

Thanks for the offer , but id rather a beretta or something a bit more popular,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

nice rifle how much do you want for it .

the best i can do is 1350 incl a box of bullets .hard case ,rifle sling and rifle bag . thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 matty2k9

ive got a beretta 686e sporter with 30'' barrels, external chokes, adjustable stock and very very nice wood, the gun is immaculate €1650

• Advertisement

yukon wrote: »
    the best i can do is 1050 incl a box of bullets .hard case ,rifle sling and rifle bag . thanks

Hows that

I have tread the rifle in for the new one so from now on you will have to deal with the gun dealer ,and i can tel you that you will not get that rifle unless you will pay 1650 straight deal .thanks

yukon wrote: »
    I have tread the rifle in for the new one so from now on you will have to deal with the gun dealer ,and i can tel you that you will not get that rifle unless you will pay 1650 straight deal .thanks

I think your mixed up here

Sorry Varadero my mistake .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Devil in disguise.

:)This gun is still for sale 950 euro straight deal

Thanks devil, aye straight deal 950 ono

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭DogfoxCork

ill give you 300 for it tomorrow?!

Advertisement