Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUK code not accepted

Options
  • 11-06-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Just got a prepay microsim from O2 (The guy in the shop transferred a number from a normal prepay sim onto the microsim and gave me the number/PIN/PUK slip from the normal sim and the microsim envelope).

According to this the pin number is 0000.

I tried entering this three times to no avail. Wrong.

'PIN blocked. Enter PUK code'

So it then wanted the PUK code. I enter the PUK code then it asks me to set a new pin and confirm the new pin. I do this and then it says 'Code Error'.

Any advice here. What's wrong with it? Like, I've never seen this one before. Is the sim toast or something?

(testing it in a fully functional nokia handset btw that works fine with another o2 sim).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Coldzone

If you ring customer care they can check the PUK number incase you were given the wrong one in the store.

Advertisement