Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky+HD box

• 11-06-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello,

I am thinking of getting in sky and Im trying to decide between the sky+ HD box and the ordinary sky+box. Does any one know what extra channells are available with the HD box and is it worth the extra €15 a month.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

chelle355 wrote: »
    Hello,

I am thinking of getting in sky and Im trying to decide between the sky+ HD box and the ordinary sky+box. Does any one know what extra channells are available with the HD box and is it worth the extra €15 a month.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    Hi,

The channels you get will depend on what package you pay for, so if you pay for Sky Movies, they will then be included in HD package.

The full list of channels is listed below.

http://www.sky.com/ireland/tv/high-definition/whats-on/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

To me it wouldn't be worth the extra, but then again I begrudge giving Sky anything.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 chelle355

Thanks guys, I just chatted with a rep on the sky chat on the website (who was very unhelpful). My query is that I already hav sky in my home but I want to get a seperate box with different packages to the existing box and pay for it seperarely. She told me she didnt know if this was possible and kept referring to multiroom (which is no good to me) Eventually she told me to ring the helpline. Does anyone know if this can be done? Before I go and waste my time ringing them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭matchthis

Don't think it can be done. We recently had a rep with us and we were trying to figure out a way of upgrading the box for free. In the end I cancelled my account and my wife took one out in her name. He also said that he only can get the hd boxes as they want customers to make a call to upgrade the package rather than go order a new box also. We only wanted the + feature box. The one thing he kept on stressing was for me to cancel my account in order for it to go through

Advertisement