Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VSR Trigger Sears

Options
  • 11-06-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Ok, the sears are gone in my JG BAR10 AGAIN! Really sick of it at this stage. So any idea what I'm doing wrong? I want to sell it at this stage but I'll probably get much more money out of a working gun. So any idea where I can get some better sears than the standard ones? I don't want to get another rubbish one and have someone else have the very same problem. Thanks a million for any input as usual, much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I had this problem for abit too.I installed the polar star sear set and its been perfect since.http://www.polarstarairsoft.com/productinfo.php?item=SRS-VSR

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

This was breaking my heart for ages with my bar-10 clone. I bought a new piston sear, installed it and no joy :confused: . Then I stopped googleing the problem and payed a bit more attention to my trigger box. I noticed that there was a gap between where the trigger and the trigger sear meet and hence there was play with the trigger sear. So to fill the gap I just stuck a couple of squares of gaffa tape on the trigger 'contact point' and then some silicone spray to ease any added friction at the point and hey presto! :eek: . . been firing perfect ever since! :cool: . Hope this helps yourself or anyone else with a similar problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 keithn4

Any of you guys know where to buy upgraded parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

I got my upgraded piston sear from ehobbyasia. Fire support in the uk also do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 keithn4

DBSound wrote: »
    I got my upgraded piston sear from ehobbyasia. Fire support in the uk also do them.

Cheers dbsound

• Advertisement
Advertisement