Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouse/Mice

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Yep I'm with you, I'd move out then pay Rentakill. SO much so I was parked behind one of the vans today outside the cinema and I took down their phone number!!

Can't believe it s a few hundred quid though
    , I thought €50 - €70.

For one visit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

went away the weekend came back yesterday as soon as i can in my friend said he saw one in d kitchen. i hope hes not joking. none of the traps have gone off since d last day. im gonna give them the rest of the week and if i spot another mite call in the pros.

rentokill is e250 :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have one at least, spotted twice in the last week. Thrown out 4 mousetraps in the kitchen (which is where he was seen last occasion).
    Just opened the a bottom cupboard in the kitchen and found burger buns looking half eaten, presume it was them they are only there a few days. Theres a whole at the back of that cabinet where the washing machine plugs in.

God, im at my wits end. Someone offer me brilliant advice? (Rentokill coming in for a professional job would be e250) :(

€250 quid according to the OP.

Advertisement