Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can my exam be cancelled because of this ?

• 11-06-2011 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

on maths paper 1 , i made a mess of one question because it was worded badly . i wrote a note on the side of one part saying " this is impossible , the rocket breaks off at 45km it never reaches 60km!!! "
    Can my paper be cancelled for this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

No?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Noooo it can not! :)

My auntie corrected English papers last year and the ammount of "extra" material she got in exam papers was crazy. Some of the wee comments were so funny. A couple of the papers even had rants and others had sob stories for the poetry section as an excuse as to why they didn't study anyone apart from Boland :D

so no, don't worry. They'll just ignore it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

They may find it funny... probably not :pac: but they won't care either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

I doubt it.

I did the same with the erratic on the geography paper. Didn't know what to say about so wrote "NOBODY KNOWS, WHY ARE THEY HERE?" in the side. Wrote in deposition just in case. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

No.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement