Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demo Cover

Options
  • 11-06-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Heya lads!

Was looking around these forums and I've seen there's an awful lot of excellent digital stuff being put up.

My band 'Counterfeit' are hoping to release a demo, and we're hoping if anyone would be interested in having a go of designing the cover? I'm not asking ye to spend ages on it, just something nice and simple that's as striking in black and white as in colour (In case we need to save money on printing costs!) We don't have any particular beliefs and don't really want anything that symbolizes anything in particular, but in saying that if there's something you think will look cool then throw it in and we can decide then. Like we're permanently skint so we can't offer money but we'll give ye full credit to you and whatever project you might have going atm.

Here's the band logo and the facebook page

Can't wait to see what ye come up with :D
    Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Trade of services? Will you play free gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Trade of services? Will you play free gig?
    Sounds very fair! We won't be able to gig until about mid-July but send me a PM and we can definitely work something out :)

Advertisement