Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebates

Options
  • 11-06-2011 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

All,
    I thought it would be interesting to have a thread called "Rebates" so that we could share the cash back on good deals.

I just found a few. Sorry if they are in dollars, not all of them are clear on validity outside the US. However, if you already bought, you have little to lose.

If anyone is interested, please advise and I will call the 800 number and specifically ask about rebates to Ireland.

Zeiss Rebate - valid through Dec 31 2011
    $50.00 back on a Zeiss Conquest with Rapid Z reticle or $100 back on a Diavari with Rapid Z reticle.

Bushnell Elite - valid through Dec 31 2011
    Buy a Bushnell Elite riflescope and receive a free rain suit.

Franchi Shotguns - purchases to be made before July 31, 2011
    Purchase an I-12 and get $100 back.
    Purchase a Renaissance and get $200 back.
    Rebate due before Aug 31, 2011

RCBS Components - up to $50 - valid through Dec 31 2011
    Purchase $50 worth of components, get $10 back.
    Purchase $300 worth of components, get $50 back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

FISMA wrote: »
    All,
    I thought it would be interesting to have a thread called "Rebates" so that we could share the cash back on good deals.

I just found a few. Sorry if they are in dollars, not all of them are clear on validity outside the US. However, if you already bought, you have little to lose.

If anyone is interested, please advise and I will call the 800 number and specifically ask about rebates to Ireland.

Zeiss Rebate - valid through Dec 31 2011
    $50.00 back on a Zeiss Conquest with Rapid Z reticle or $100 back on a Diavari with Rapid Z reticle.

Bushnell Elite - valid through Dec 31 2011
    Buy a Bushnell Elite riflescope and receive a free rain suit.

Franchi Shotguns - purchases to be made before July 31, 2011
    Purchase an I-12 and get $100 back.
    Purchase a Renaissance and get $200 back.
    Rebate due before Aug 31, 2011

RCBS Components - up to $50 - valid through Dec 31 2011
    Purchase $50 worth of components, get $10 back.
    Purchase $300 worth of components, get $50 back.

AFAIK.......Rabates are totally an american thing so I dont think there vaild here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

AFAIK.......Rabates are totally an american thing so I dont think there vaild here.

I got a years membership of the NRA when I bought a Galco Holster years ago...... That was really useful in Ireland when you wanted to register you had to input a US Zip code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

I wasn't sure if Eire had the rebate craze or not. You're probably better off without them as companies often find a way to weasel out of returning your money. I would prefer getting a % off up front than a promise of cash back.

Anyhow, I do notice a lot of lads buying stuff abroad. I just thought if they could get a few bob back for the price of postage, why not.

It is a surprise that the European companies don't offer the EU something.

Advertisement