Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress for a Wedding

Options
  • 11-06-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, am looking for a dress for a wedding in July, anybody recommend any nice shops/boutiques?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AHowell

Try Ela Maria's in Newcatsle West Co. Limerick it is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

There are a few boutiques across the road from Scotts Bar on Oliver Plunkett street. (I assume you want the Cork area :)). Coast is always a banker but might just break the bank!
    You still have time to go online as well, asos, littlewoods etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Sheenas, Fran and Jane, plenty in BT. Depends on your budget. Once bought a dress in Dunnes for a wedding and it got loads of admirers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

PcAngel wrote: »
    Once bought a dress in Dunnes for a wedding and it got loads of admirers.

Me too!!:D
    Have a look in oasis, have some gorgeous dresses that would be suitable for a wedding. Or Amity on french church st.
    Really though, people aren't that dressy dressy when it comes to weddings anymore so a dress from anywhere will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

You should try Fermoy...I have been on the prowl for a nice boob tube summer dress for ages and hate the shops in town they are all so boring same thing in all the shops passed through Fermoy the other day and they had loverly things thumbs up from me

• Advertisement
Advertisement