Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people to team for a project.

Options
  • 11-06-2011 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for likely minded people to team up for a video project as a means of learning Adobe After Effects/Adobe Premiere.

I'm at the point where sitting on your own in the front of PC doesn't lead anywere any more. There is only so much you can teach yourself. That is why I decided, it's a time for something bigger and longer than 30sek clip.

I've some ideas, purely non commercial as means of self training and passing time.

I've an access to: props (can build them if required, have fully fitted workshop), both indoor and outdoor shooting locations (multiple different locations for variety)

I'm available in the evenings (if necessary during day time). I'm located in Dublin 15, but don't mind traveling.

Kind Regards,
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalv10022

Hello Mike ,

I'm Preety Interested in This . I had a Expirience with After Effects. I would like to learn Them two programs as I am interested in Edditing and long time now . I'm 13 . I got a Costum Build Pc . Amd Phenom 2 x6 , Corsair Dominator (getting 8Gb more next week) and Ati 5770. I've Use Sony Vegas too.

Regards
    _______
    Vlad .B :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Dalv10022 wrote: »
    I'm 13.

I'm 30:) and I'm serious about that project.

TNTQ wrote: »
    I'm 30:) and I'm serious about that project.
    What are you planing to do for a Project?

What are you planing to do for a Project?

Around Dublin, don't have much time to travel at the moment.

Around Dublin, don't have much time to travel at the moment.

Oh Ok . I live in Dublin 15 Too

• Advertisement

Oh Ok . I live in Dublin 15 Too

Do I need your parents consent? No really, do I?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

Theres good tutorials on videocopilot.net. i use cs5 ppro and ae. built my own beast of a pc to run it smoothly. If u have something interesting in mind pm me.

Do I need your parents consent? No really, do I?

Hmm Not Really . I think :cool:

reece wrote: »
    Theres good tutorials on videocopilot.net. i use cs5 ppro and ae. built my own beast of a pc to run it smoothly. If u have something interesting in mind pm me.

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Elmo iS SicK

Been doing a little series with a friend for youtube , finished episode 1 and almost episode 2 about a cloning machine that he gets, all effects editing sound and directing done by me , and will put it up on youtube tomoro as listed private and give you the link , decent with after effects and 3d tracking and other things ,

You can add me on skype at elmojones3000
    Im 21 and going back to college to do part time film in the end of september finally!
    my personal youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoiSSicK?feature=mhee

You can add me on skype at elmojones3000 and have a chat

Cheers bro

• Advertisement

Been doing a little series with a friend for youtube , finished episode 1 and almost episode 2 about a cloning machine that he gets, all effects editing sound and directing done by me , and will put it up on youtube tomoro as listed private and give you the link , decent with after effects and 3d tracking and other things ,

You can add me on skype at elmojones3000
    Im 21 and going back to college to do part time film in the end of september finally!
    my personal youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoiSSicK?feature=mhee

You can add me on skype at elmojones3000 and have a chat

Cheers bro

I've send you an invitation on Skype along with the PM.

Advertisement