Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MATHS AND IRISH ( ORDINARY )

• 11-06-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hey i was just wondering, what maths option are you all taking? and which is the easiest?
    what 5 out of the other questions will you be doing?
    :cool:
    As for the irish im wondering what stories yous have learnt off?
    and is it okay to copy answers in the comprehension straight out of the text?

alot of questions but im as dumb as a dead brick:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Maths:

Linear Programming, I don't know for the other questions but LP is easy enough to understand and it only has two parts rather than three, I suppose. Mind you, it's all relative!

As for the other five questions, em, I have no idea. I just do the questions I recognise. :pac:

Irish:

None of them? Ahhh I know but I'm scraping through Irish and yeah I have the "I like this character cos of blah blah or whatever" answer planned for that part of a question. I'm not memorising a whole story in Irish! (I can barely tell all those stories apart tbh)

Comprehension:

If you're completely stuck it's better than writing nothing but, let's say if the question was worded "Lisa is an excellent driver, according to David. Why does he say this?" and you had your answer as "He says this because" etc. would be better and usually it's obvious where the verb is in the question (even though in my case I usually have no idea what the verbs mean! :p)

That's what I was told. But if lifting it straight from the text makes still sense as an answer then it's probably right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Have a look around the forum, there are threads for discussion of both Ordinary Level Irish and Maths already, please use them rather than starting another. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement