Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

K-9 wrote: »
    Come on baby light my fire.

Only if you can make a song from your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

cosanostra wrote: »
    This thread has just given me the motivation to get the bulb fixed in my car!

Well done OP

Maybe the OP can recommend somewhere?

Cone to think of it, this could all be a marketing plan by Kwik Fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Maybe the OP can recommend somewhere?

In Kildare possibly??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

It's ten !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Can I come to 'The Afters'?

Say a bidding prayer??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

I hope to god the lovely ciara never see's this thread.
    *frets dreadfully*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Kiera wrote: »
    Did ya get your hole or wha?
    Dissapointed!

Thought you were a lady:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

cosanostra wrote: »
    This thread has just given me the motivation to get the bulb fixed in my car!

Well done OP

I'm still astounded OP went into a petrol garage and it sold light bulbs - I thought the days of garages actually carrying stock pertaining to vehicle maintenance were a thing of the past !

Pwindedd wrote: »
    I'm still astounded OP went into a petrol garage and it sold light bulbs - I thought the days of garages actually carrying stock pertaining to vehicle maintenance were a thing of the past !
    Your going to the wrong "petrol garages" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Gotta say...this is about the only thread I have ever come across on Boards where everyone and, I mean everyone, is rooting for the OP........Has this ever happened before??:rolleyes:

You missed the feek?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

Pwindedd wrote: »

Yeah all I buy in my garage is petrol and crips

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Mills and Boon cant beat this

........his fingers feverishly pressed, seeking to entice her, to woo her and ultimately take her innocence. She responded, shyly at first, hardly daring to believe that this handsome young lightbulb seeker had noticed her longing attention and the special offer she had on bulbs that week. Her response gave him the encouragement to push further, pushing, pushing, pushing ever onwards, firmly and with confidence since the sage words of After Hours spurred him on.

As he pressed send he knew that the attached picture of his shorts would seal the deal and he'd be giving her his unleaded before the night was out...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Only after coming across this thread now, this is epic stuff altogether.

Fair play OP, was in a similar position to you with the too shy to ask a girl for her number at the weekend but i found my balls but went home with my head between my legs when she told me she had a bf :(

anyway, congrats OP and hope things go well for ya.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yon thread delivereth.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Shifty11 wrote: »
    This thread is a modern day version of the legendary thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055760092 - everyone is waiting in suspense for the OP to seal the deal.
    I'm off sick this week and I was delighted to find this thread, it beats daytime TV :)

I've just started reading this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055760092 -and it is brilliant. Is it worth reading through to the end? Please don't spoil the ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Dissapointed!

Muahahahahahaha i've fooled another. You have a lot to learn, young grasshoppa :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Fair play OP, was in a similar position to you with the too shy to ask a girl for her number at the weekend but i found my balls but went home with my head between my legs when she told me she had a bf :(

Turn that :( into a :cool:

Regret not and you will never ever look back with regret on having the liathroidi for trying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Dissapointed!

She is a princess,not a lady ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

She is a princess,not a lady ;)

I've just taken you off my "bad list" for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

so have you strangled her yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm off sick this week and I was delighted to find this thread, it beats daytime TV :)

I've just started reading this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055760092 -and it is brilliant. Is it worth reading through to the end? Please don't spoil the ending.

read the first and last page is all you need really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Your going to the wrong "petrol garages" :pac:
    Hold on, hold on.

Is "petrol garage" a new trendy euphemism for brothel or something? Because if it is, it puts a whole new slant onto this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Firstly this is the cutest thread I've ever seen on boards.

Also where is the dilemma?

A dilemma is getting rejected in an embarrassing way or getting cheated on or caught cheating not "a girl I like, likes me".
    If this is the worst thing happening in your life then you're doing ok :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Text about herself in shorts.

Needs a few filthy texts, this one isn't backwards in coming forward.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Floodric wrote: »
    read the first and last page is all you need really.
    No way! I hadn't heard of it either but the whole damn thread is hilarious, damn that Feeky is a genius!

Also, make sure to read the tags of the thread....think my fave was "cunnilinguistics"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sunshine! wrote: »
    damn that Feeky is a genius!

I doubt that, Feeky never sealed the deal

I think this thread has far more potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

it's getting late, I wonder how far OP has gone with her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

I have yet to see songs dedicated in OP's honour....maybe that day will come....or maybe Ciara will be frightened off and quit her job once she hears of her illustrious fanbase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Sunshine! wrote: »
    I have yet to see songs dedicated in OP's honour....maybe that day will come....or maybe Ciara will be frightened off and quit her job once she hears of her illustrious fanbase

• Advertisement

Texted her at half 10, she texted back straight away, I asked her had she any plans for the weekend and she said she had nothing planned but she said she really wanted to go see The Hangover 2 in the cinema.

I thought to myself, should I ask her does she want to go with me to watch it, I was unsure if I was being a little pre-mature, but like I did when I asked her for her number, I said to myself "fcuk it just ask her", so I did and she replied "I'd love to, I was hoping you would ask".

So we have arranged for me to pick her up in town at 8 o' clock on Friday night to go to the cinema:D

I am delighted and a bit scared at the same time, I really do'nt want to mess this up, she seems really sound and alot of fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement