Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

just gotta say i'm glued to this thread. Well done OP. Made the mistake of not asking girls out so many times in the past. Mind you I took the same leap you just did about 4 years ago last month and it paid off. Still going strong.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Joe10000 wrote: »
    While I don't fully agree with that I do think the pace needs to be stepped up a bit. If Saturday goes well they should be meeting up again asap.

OP do you see something long term or do you just want a rattle ?

I doubt someone as shy as the OP is looking for a 'rattle', which by the way is a fantastic term.

Don't want to make you nervous OP but she is obviously very experienced and will be expecting an amazing night.

cue evil laugh :cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

This is soo cute!! I'm a hopeless romantic, can't wait to see how you get on OP.

P.S don't use the freebie yet it won't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭TheEscapist

I hope, nay I wish with all my heart that the OP replies here after his date with.....'now this is the story of how my life got flipped turned upside down...' I know it would annoy a lot of people but my god it'd be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Make sure you don't bring up boards on your first date OP!! If she is a boardsie and reads this thread your f*cked :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

I hope, nay I wish with all my heart that the OP replies here after his date with.....'now this is the story of how my life got flipped turned upside down...' I know it would annoy a lot of people but my god it'd be epic.

Replies ? ...
    I think we all expect live updates !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

jive wrote: »
    :P

Edit:
    Don't bring her to abra. Don't bring her anywhere. Cinema food is too much for anyone. You can't go for a pint because your driving. Guess what you can do next weekend? That's right my friend, go for drinks. Date 2 already on the cards. When God made time he made plenty of it. Why do it all in the one night? Don't. Nice night at cinema. Quick shift, good night sally. Text one or two days later "sup bro, I'm heading out this weekend and you should come. I had a great time the other night and thought we should meet again, it's weird because I didn't think you were my type!! :P". Immediately her interior vagina longs for you now that she thinks that she isn't your type. Obviously she will ask what is your type and you will exchange friendly banter and the conversation will flow like sudocreme off a baby's itch ass crack. You will meet for drinks, date for a few months and she will fall pregnant via fertilisation with your man seed. You will live happily ever after and I will be the best man. GOOD DAY

As a parent of two children I can assure you that sudocreame does not flow off a baby's itch ass crack.

Rest of you post was fine.

Good luck on Friday OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

As a parent of two children I can assure you that sudocreame does not flow off a baby's itch ass crack.

Rest of you post was fine.

Good luck on Friday OP.

I would like to make a post about being a caring paedophile but instead I'll take a classier route and just say I'll take your word for it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Caz74

Think we need to follow op on twitter. ehy? :pac: special username boardhund

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

pajunior wrote: »
    I doubt someone as shy as the OP is looking for a 'rattle', which by the way is a fantastic term.

Don't want to make you nervous OP but she is obviously very experienced and will be expecting an amazing night.

cue evil laugh :cool::cool:

Yeah you are probably right and yeah she does sound a little more experienced in these matters but it was 6 months with a woman like that that made me the man I am today :)

Not trying to scare you OP as your apparent shyness is probably what attracted her to you in the first place.

Having a rattle has been around a long time, showing my age now but you don't hear it much these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

When does this thread stop. When they start going out? When they get engaged? When they have kids? The possibilities are endless!

(Fair play OP)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

When does this thread stop. When they start going out? When they get engaged? When they have kids? The possibilities are endless!

(Fair play OP)

Until the girl finds this thread and breaks up with him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Beour is traveller slang
    shep556 wrote: »
    That would be Limerick slang
    kingtut wrote: »
    Beour is a Cork slang word
    Gotta love AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ditzyfitzy

Just found this thread...! Sooo cute! :D

Be back Friday night for an update..! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

ah feen, i know a few lads from Clane in Kildare who use the word beour the whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

What Petrol Station does she work for?

I'm choosing my hat and I don't want to clash with the bridemaids Texaco Red, Gala Green or Esso Yellow.

Loving this thread but the OH aint. I'm to engrossed in this thread to give him a bit :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Lets all go see the Hangover on Friday too... we just need to find out the cinema and the time that the OP is going... hmmmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

Lets all go see the Hangover on Friday too... we just need to find out the cinema and the time that the OP is going... hmmmm.....

Yeah i only saw it last weekend, but would go see it again. Come on OP, where you heading too? tip: The Mezz in movies@ Swords. 18 quid a ticket but ya'll get free popcorn and a free drink, not to mention big reclining seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Hmmm, if I remember correctly, Feeky tricked the boards by going out a day earlier than he had announced.....let's go see the Hangover on Thursday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Awww I just read this thread from start to finish. So cute! I can't wait for Friday night/Saturday morning for an update :o

• Advertisement

Sunshine! wrote: »
    Hmmm, if I remember correctly, Feeky tricked the boards by going out a day earlier than he had announced.....let's go see the Hangover on Thursday!!

Maybe we should all go to different cinemas on the different nights and look out for people who look like they're on a first date.

Not sure what to do once we identify them though???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

In which case dibs on one of his free tickets!!!

Could go around asking if he'd offered to blast her with pish and when a male giggles nervously rather than becoming extremely irate, launch in with "Oh Ciara, I've heard so much about YOU! Like how you asked did he have a giiiiiiirlfriend, has he held your hand yet? Hugged? Kissy-kissy'd? Horizontal Mambo'd? Did he pay for you or use a freebie ticket? Was there a hole cut into the bottom of the popcorn box? Awww bless, young love! Well enjoy your night, see you in the garage tomorrow Ciara! Call me!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Esso Ciara

What. The. Fcuk?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

pajunior wrote: »
    Not sure what to do once we identify them though???
    Take pictures and provide by the minute updates.

Or maybe a live webcam feed.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

This is a brilliant thread. Friday seems so far away......

And OP don't ever, ever show her this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

OP, I work in a cinema and it's just as handy to pop in with your Meteor passes and collect the tickets a few days in advance. That way you can play it all smooth and be like: "picked up the tickets to make sure we got decent seats" - you'll look a bleedin' scholar and a gent. I'll have my eyes peeled in VUE on Friday night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

This is a wicked thread, love how we're watching a possible romance unfold <3 Can't wait for the Friday night/Saturday morning update:)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

Esso Ciara wrote: »
    What. The. Fcuk?

Your a bad yoke.:mad:

My heart stopped for just a teeny-tiny split second.
    Then i spotted the post count.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I wish it was Friday now :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

delighted for you OP, but the text speak in her message to you would have been a deal-breaker for me to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement