Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Esso Ciara wrote: »
    What. The. Fcuk?

Since you're free at the weekend, wanna go see a movie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Best thread in a while.

Fair play OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

So it finally happened. Feeky has been equaled. I had hoped my children would see this day. I never thought I'd have the pleasure.

*slow clap*

If I may good sir. http://www.ihighfive.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

jive wrote: »
    Immediately her interior vagina longs for you

How many vaginas does this girl have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Well i guess we are having a boards night out in the cinema on Friday yes? Hahaha

Fair play Op, im actually going away for a week in morning and will miss the news on friday night!! Good luck with it! Fair play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

What. The. Fcuk?

Nothing to see here.....

God, that made me laugh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Cill Dara Abu,

A big bag of Jelly Beans or Dolly Mixtures is the way to a girl's heart especially for a night at the cinema. They like simple things. Creme Eggs are nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

Cill Dara Abu,

A big bag of Jelly Beans or Dolly Mixtures is the way to a girl's heart especially for a night at the cinema. They like simple things. Creme Eggs are nice too.

tayto's???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Cill Dara Abu,

Not true, I hate jelly beans and dolly mixtures...try Malteasers or M&M's Yummy!!! :) Creme Eggs are nice but a bit messy for a first date! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

OK then its Revels - or a nice box of Dairy Milk if he's flush.

• Advertisement

OK then its Revels - or a nice box of Dairy Milk if he's flush.

Ooh Revels...forgot about those!! I'd love some right now!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Just remembered I'm away this weekend too!!:eek: Dammit the flights are paid for!!!!

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Just remembered I'm away this weekend too!!:eek: Dammit the flights are paid for!!!!

This is a no brainer!

Get a doctors cert, give it to the airline and you'll get the money back!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

I never thought I'd say this on AH but it's sweet how everyone is rooting for OP . And with that I'm off for a lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

s-cogan wrote: »
    tayto's???

No, no tayto's. Too smelly for the kissy kissy later.

This is a no brainer!

Get a doctors cert, give it to the airline and you'll get the money back!!!!
    `
    Guessing it will be some sort of "Cardiac" issue I'm suffering with;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

No tayto, or nacho's either too pongy! Stick with plain ol popcorn and a bag of sweeties. If you're nervous may be best to avoid fizzy drinks- could drive the belly haywire!! Uisce my friend.

Aw I wish the date was tonight... Anyways you HAVE to update us on the texting bant OP- fact!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You're meeting up Friday night but will you be talking/texting her between then and now?

No tayto, or nacho's either too pongy! Stick with plain ol popcorn and a bag of sweeties. If you're nervous may be best to avoid fizzy drinks- could drive the belly haywire!! Uisce my friend.

Aw I wish the date was tonight... Anyways you HAVE to update us on the texting bant OP- fact!

No specifics :D That wouldn't be nice;) Just tell us.......does she lurve you?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

Not true, I hate jelly beans and dolly mixtures...try Malteasers or M&M's Yummy!!! :)Creme Eggs are nice but a bit messy for a first date! lol

not at all, its an excuse to lick her face clean!!!!
    all the better if their slightly melted!!

"oh, look, you've got chocolate all down your shirt. I'll just lick that right off..."
    "no, really, theirs no nee... oh... OH... DONT STOP!!!!!":eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

s-cogan wrote: »
    not at all, its an excuse to lick her face clean!!!!
    all the better if their slightly melted!!

"oh, look, you've got chocolate all down your shirt. I'll just lick that right off..."
    "no, really, theirs no nee... oh... OH... DONT STOP!!!!!":eek:

Oh you doirt ya!! You'd be doing well like;) But seriously who eats cream egg in the cinema? I find it to be quite the 'random' choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

OP we need you!! Come online and tell us the latest story! :)
    Hundreds of us are hanging on your every word, don't leave us high and dry now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

What. The. Fcuk?
    Nice try, it's not an Esso garage;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 _mink_man

Nice try, it's not an Esso garage;)

What's the story with the texting? Spend your evening typing them all out word for word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Esso Ciara haha!

Well me and her have been today, not alot because we were both working, to my surprise she actually texted me first at around 1 o' clock and we both texted for about an hour, then it was back to work.

Nothing really exciting to report from the texts just every day small talk although she did say she was really looking forward to Friday night and that it's going to be a long week for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

The only gentlemanly option available to you at this point is to offer to drive her home after work. Then, if she says "but my car, how will I get it back?" you step in with your suavest tones and say "I'll drive you in to work in the morning :cool:" If she's gonna have a long week give her a long night. Or at least a long something or other ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Better than Saturday Night Watching Miriam to be fair.

I hear the US want to adapt it as a successor to waterboarding they were so impressed by her performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

Young love....so sweet!

OP you need to keep us up to date! We're all invested in this now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

A long week cus she has to wait for the date on Friday!! AHHH!!! Cill Dara, this is going very much in your favour, the girl knows how to flirt by text!!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement