Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ming!

She could be rank for all we know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Sunshine! wrote: »
    The only gentlemanly option available to you at this point is to offer to drive her home after work. Then, if she says "but my car, how will I get it back?" you step in with your suavest tones and say "I'll drive you in to work in the morning :cool:" If she's gonna have a long week give her a long night. Or at least a long something or other ;)
    Well I work in Dublin and leave at 6 every morning so I dont think thats an option

Well I work in Dublin and leave at 6 every morning so I dont think thats an option

Where is she from?

Ming! wrote: »
    Great first post "Ming"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Man this girl is gagging for you dude!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Around what age is she OP?

This was asked a few pages ago but I didn't see an answer

Well is she around your age?

Where is she from?
    If you read the thread it will be fairly obvious or better yet take a wee look at my user-name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Can't you call in sick? You can use this thread as your doctor's note :rolleyes:

mikemac wrote: »
    Around what age is she OP?

This was asked a few pages ago but I didn't see an answer

Well is she around your age?
    she's 20

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Yes, Ming.....er, she could well be ugly, who really cares as long as the op likes her?

• Advertisement

If you read the thread it will be fairly obvious or better yet take a wee look at my user-name

Well if I was from Kildare I'd move away from there as soon as possible so you could live anywhere. :)

Can't you call in sick? You can use this thread as your doctor's note :rolleyes:
    Ha nope not an option I cant be missing days in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Well if I was from Kildare I'd move away from there as soon as possible so you could live anywhere. :)

Why are you in this thread?

Ah c'mere, why not take things slow. Cinema first, whatever happens on later dates happen. I think we may be pressurising the op just to brighten up our lives on such a manky evening.

Kiera wrote: »
    Why are you in this thread?

Ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Ha nope not an option I cant be missing days in work

Do you have to keep pressing a button to stop the world from ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Did he get the number/date/ride yet? I read some of this last weekend but much like me and books I just want to know the outcome without having to read it all

kfallon wrote: »
    Did he get the number/date/ride yet? I read some of this last weekend but much like me and books I just want to know the outcome without having to read it all

He's taking her to the cinema, she can't wait. she's gagging for a bit of willy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Get the movie!

Tut tut

Do'nt tell him/her:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

He's taking her to the cinema, she can't wait. she's gagging for a bit of willy.

yeah, good man minky. Go away! :mad:

Kiera wrote: »
    Get the movie!

I'll still just fast forward to the end! :p

yeah, good man minky. Go away! :mad:

huh?

well over 500 posts in, there was always going to be one.:rolleyes:

Ah good stuff OP! :D
    Don't forget to scrub your mickey before you go, you never get a second chance to make a first impression :p

Just think, if you fook this up you won't be able to go to your local petrol station to fill your tank anymore so no pressure :pac:

The next question is will the OP be bringing some protection with him? ;)

The next question is will the OP be bringing some protection with him? ;)

Or will he try the ould popcorn bucket trick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Right, somebody compile a list of all Cinema's in Kildare. Find out what time the Hangover 2 is on friday night. Cross reference with cinema's participating with meteors free ticket offer. And I'll see ye all there on friday! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭thehairyelbow

OP, you're both in your twentys I see. would you mind asking her if she has an aunt available, forty ish???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Right, somebody compile a list of all Cinema's in Kildare. Find out what time the Hangover 2 is on friday night. Cross reference with cinema's participating with meteors free ticket offer. And I'll see ye all there on friday! ;)
    Ha be class about 30 of us sitting there cooing at the two of them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement