Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This has gotten weird and creepy and stalkish now.

I've put in my Job Application into Storm Cinemas Naas! And I wont except scabby cheap a$s coupons!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

We both end every text with xxx:p

Nope havent seen her since

Awwwwwww :D

The banner idea is genius aswel...maybe we could compose her a song too...

Are you actually nervous that we're all going to show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭grumula

g'man yerself op!
    just don't do anything stupid at the flix like vomiting on her!
    also, wear yer loosest pair of pants, ye never know, she might coyly touch yer hand and ye might pop a rod- awwwwwwwwwkwaaaaaaaaaaaard.

and if yer gonna knock this thread on the head, (like all the weirdos with stupid real lives and such are suggesting) be a good chap and leave us all know with a sign off message.

we're unanimously rooting for you, i'm not sure how it happened, but we are!
    i may even make a webcomic of this whole event!

godspeed to you op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

grumula wrote: »
    also, wear yer loosest pair of pants, ye never know, she might coyly touch yer hand and ye might pop a rod- awwwwwwwwwkwaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Surely tight pants would be preferable in that case? Sure, he might feel more constricted, but she'd be less likely to notice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

At this point, may I say op, you may be freaked out and wished you hadn't even started this thread, and even more freaked out that Ciara will see it someday. But, if she did, I can honestly say as a female, I would be a little shocked at first, but mainly from the comments of others and not yours. If a guy paid the same amount of interest and intent on spending time with me I would be delighted. You have behaved like a sweetheart and that's why we have all fallen for you!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Well done lad...you've already reached legendary status in AH.
    Best of luck with the date.
    Maybe a run to croke park to see the lilywhites hammer the dubs could be a 2nd date.
    You'll really get her onside then - hey look it's us against the rest mentality...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

TheZohan wrote: »
    That offer is only valid with Storm in Naas in Co. Kildare.

Hangover 2

The Hangover Part II
    ‎1hr 42min‎‎ - Rated NR‎‎ - Comedy‎‎ - English‎ - Trailer - :
    14:10 16:30 17:30 19:00 20:00 21:30
    Ficheall wrote: »
    It's "Bryan" according to his "About" page :P
    Ah now - that's what "About" pages are for.

Going back through his post history (almost entirely boring football ****e) to find that he frequents a Super Valu in Monasterevin would have been creepy.

Creepy much..

Surely tight pants would be preferable in that case? Sure, he might feel more constricted, but she'd be less likely to notice...

you have a point,(and i can see it from here,ting-tong!;))
    but i'd be going for the tucking under the belt slyly, rather than just exposing her to the intricate three dimensional details of my mjolnir on a first date.
    but i'm a gent like that:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

And in fairness OP, its been all the boardsies's whove been taking all the interest and speculating.....you've nothing to be ashamed off, I don't think I'd care that much if I was Ciara, sure its something you could tell the grandkids!

....you better come back on saturday and tell us what happened! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Creepy much..

Well you're the one posting about Ciara, the girl from the garage, on After Hours, the biggest Forum on the biggest discussion board in Ireland!

• Advertisement

just wondering,
    anyone else in this thread googling where they work coupled with their name/ descriptions of themselves to see if they've at any stage been the "ciara" in a similar thread to this?

no?

now you are!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Threads like this is what AH is about
    Fair play OP
    Maith thú!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

TheZohan wrote: »
    Well you're the one posting about Ciara, the girl from the garage, on After Hours, the biggest Forum on the biggest discussion board in Ireland!
    Hey leave our Brian alone. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

seanybiker wrote: »
    Hey leave our Brian alone. :pac:

Seany i never figured you for all the mushy stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

So for the next date, you gotta go all 1980's teen movie, you know, carrying out a boombox playing a song that you picked for her, outside on her lawn

In this case, an ipod touch on loudspeaker or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

Right, somebody compile a list of all Cinema's in Kildare. Find out what time the Hangover 2 is on friday night. Cross reference with cinema's participating with meteors free ticket offer. And I'll see ye all there on friday! ;)

I don't mean to be an absolute coont to the OP, but here's a little nugget of cine-info. The Meteor offers only apply to UCI's!! *Narrows it down and probably earns OP's eternal hatred* :P

**EDIT** Just saw Zohan's post there! Some slag came into VUE last week and tried a Meteor voucher on me which had UCI plastered all over it. The mind boggles :O

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

mfceiling wrote: »
    Maybe a run to croke park to see the lilywhites hammer the dubs could be a 2nd date.

That's a Richard Curtis ending.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lemur762

Do ye reckon it would be a step too far to hijack the projector on friday and display in the biggest font possible "Ciara, you complete me. MARRY ME! But if you feel we'r moving too fast I'd settle for a BJ in the disabled toilets" on the screen? If she doesnt see the funny side to that (as IF!) we'l all by you pints, maybe hook you up with one of the more morally liberal boards girls. Its win win for all of us.... apart from ciara that is. Iv had my fun, thats all that matters! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Seany i never figured you for all the mushy stuff :)

But but but young padwan might get a leg over because we helped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Ode To The Modern Romance
    There once was a young ledge named Bryan,
    Who about this yung wan he was dyin',
    Ciara works in a garage
    To save up for their marriage
    So who says there's no point in tryin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

grumula wrote: »
    just wondering,
    anyone else in this thread googling where they work coupled with their name/ descriptions of themselves to see if they've at any stage been the "ciara" in a similar thread to this?

no?

now you are!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p

No, none of us could ever match Ciara...OP are you sure her name wasn't Taylor 21? :P Positive?

I also love how he's our Bryan now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

If you are brining her cinema let us know.Ill get ya in for free :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Soby wrote: »
    If you are brining her cinema let us know.

Oddest euphemism I've heard in a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Wow AHers I'm really impressed with this thread - made me see you all in a whole new light. Plus I'm genuinely laughing out loud at some of the responses :p Hope it all works out for you OP, keep us updated! I can't wait to hear about the date :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

My god! Some of you are right stalkers!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'd say the time and location of the date has been well and truly changed at this point :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I'd say the time and location of the date has been well and truly changed at this point :p

What am I suppose to do with the banner now??? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

So for the next date, you gotta go all 1980's teen movie, you know, carrying out a boombox playing a song that you picked for her, outside on her lawn

In this case, an ipod touch on loudspeaker or something

His reference: The John Cusack film 'Say Anything'. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Is the OP going to pull a Feeky on us?

He changed from Friday night to Thursday night

You can do this too OP but you better keep us informed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement