Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Anyone have any advice as to what to do next, that does'nt involve blasting her with piss.

Is it all blasting, or just blasting with piss that you're ruling out?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭thehairyelbow

She's medium height, long black hair, medium build with a very pretty face.

Aww shucks....... you is in lurve...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

have a stupid amount of money in your wallet so she thinks your a rich bastard when your paying. and ask her do they stock extra large condoms. you class act
    I use my Laser card, and it takes awhile for that to process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I'l go in tommorrow and try the whole sliiping her my number with the money, but if she does'nt text me I'l never go in there again.

She might save you the bother and hand in her notice :D

seriously thought go for it and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

BBDBB wrote: »

"Hi, I was wondering if you fancied going out for a drink one night?"

"no thanks"

"oh, ok"

Morto.

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »
    Is it all blasting, or just blasting with piss that you're ruling out?
    No blasting of any description

"no thanks"

"oh, ok"

Morto.
    Exactly I'd keel over with embarrasment

maybe then i'll get mouth to mouth.....from the owner:(

She sounds a bit medium tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

How big are her tits ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Don't ask her out, as soon as you do, a guy with a plastic bag on his head will come in singing "**** your Nissan Almera, I've a horse outside", and steal her off you.

ahhhh thats better *sips funny juice*

"thats a very important u"

• Advertisement

What does the owner look like? think about it.. free bulbs for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

You sure the owner isn't her father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

its as simple as this, ask her does she go out much in town?whereabouts?oh ya i go there myself sometimes.im headn there next week, might see you there. and when you see her out chat for for a few minutes, and then say right ill let you at it, presumably she'l be out with her friends, and then say before i go can i get your number. but this is the long way of doing it. you could go down right now and just ask for her number,it would be a start anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭amacca

Looking for some advice on this.

So theres this petrol station up the road from where I live, I went in last Monday to get a light bulb for my car, the owner was there and he went out the back to look for the right one for me, then a girl that works there came over we started chatting while I was waiting for the bulb, just chatting about normal every day stuff, the weather and the like, she then asked me did I have a girlfriend, I said no and she said "thats cool" and giggled a bit, at that moment the owner came back with the bulb and I left.

So just now I went up to get credit for my phone and she was there again, did'nt really chat this time because the shop was busy, but I could see that she was smiling at me alot, she's a fairly good-looking girl and i'd go as far as to say i fancy her.

Now I know the next step would be maybe to ask her for her number, but believe me i'd rather die because i am very shy and just do'nt have it in me, I can't look her up on Facebook because I only know her first name(it was on the bottom of the receipt... stalker I know:D).

Anyone have any advice as to what to do next, that does'nt involve blasting her with piss.

I reckon I used to be someone like you OP....actually still in some ways and you can take it from me that if you dont ask her out you will in all likelihood regret it (even if she turns out to be psychotic bint or flat out rejects you and laughs cruelly afterwards while throwing herself at the sandwich boy)

and you can also take it from me that you will see her going out with someone later on down the line and you will wonder what could have been....so - try to minimize as many off the opportunities life will take to saddle you with regrets by seizing opportunities as life presents them

walk right back to that shop/petrol station/whatever......dont give a flying fook whos there or how busy it is and ask that girl if she would like to go out for a drink/coffee etc sometime and avoid letting shyness spoil years of your life. - although dont skip the queue or elbow people out of the way

you will wonder in years to come why you didnt and you will see that all the things you were worried about, all the things that were holding you back are pretty much meaningless etc etc

(unless of course its a tranny called frank you're interested in and you didnt realise - check if she has an adams apple)

oh and of course if all else fails then you should blast her with piss whether you want to or not - seems to be the done thing around here - the wd40 of afterhours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

No blasting of any description

Well, as you've ruled out the reasonable options, I'm afraid I can be of no assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭billyhead

Look mate. If you fancy her ask her out. Lifes to short for regrets. Shes not going to bite your frigging head off.

Vanbis wrote: »
    You sure the owner isn't her father.
    Yeah im sure

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

"no thanks"

"oh, ok"

Morto.

ie, end of dilema :)

Wonder is she sitting at home now looking at Boards reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

BBDBB wrote: »
    Balls!

"Hi, I was wondering if you fancied going out for a drink one night?" - SHUT UP and wait

easy

"no thanks"

"oh, ok"

Morto.

Radharc, that's not what happens... it's:

"no thanks"

"oh, right then... so I suppose a quick blow is out of the question?"

& off you go...
    billyhead wrote: »
    Look mate. If you fancy her ask her out. Lifes to short for regrets. Shes not going to bite your frigging head off.

Well... not bite anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

AH answer: I know the garage and the girl in question. She flirts with everyone to get repeat customers for the service station.

PS...she has a penis.

Real answer: Life's too short, she has already shown some interest in you, so go for it before someone else does. Its natural to be shy about these things, dont add it to the "I should have done that" list.

Best of luck.

Doubt it, her names Ciara so if theres any Ciara's here that work in a petrol station, PM me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

she is

and she is wishing that that really cute guy who came in to buy a lightbulb would follow the sage words of that BBDBB fella and ask her out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

billyhead wrote: »

ya just do it man.life is way too short. when you old wrinkly and ugly you will most definalty regret it if you dont

• Registered Users Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭amacca

benwavner wrote: »

Real answer: Life's too short, she has already shown some interest in you, so go for it before someone else does. Its natural to be shy about these things, dont add it to the "I should have done that" list.

Best of luck.

+ its the only fcukin list you cant cross things off

mine is long and it disgusts me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

feck the piss blast her with spunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

OP, I would report this brazen hussy to her boss. She is wasting time hitting on customers. She also could have distracted you from buying the correct bulb, caused to have a defective car, leading to your arrest, or perhaps an accident in which you and others were hurt.
    She clearly has no regard for your safety or the professional standards of her career. It's just as well you came here and warned about this dangerous woman.

Whats that mark twain saying, youll only regret what you didnt do, not what youve done, or something like that.

If i was you, id wait outside for the shop to open in the morning, tell her you couldnt sleep thinking of her, that you couldnt find her on facebook, that you were on the internet forms all night looking for advice, oh, and that she has a pretty face.

Whats that mark twain saying, youll only regret what you didnt do, not what youve done, or something like that.

If i was you, id wait outside for the shop to open in the morning, tell her you couldnt sleep thinking of her, that you couldnt find her on facebook, that you were on the internet forms all night looking for advice, oh, and that she has a pretty face.

Yes and 10 mins later the Guards pull up

• Advertisement

Yes and 10 mins later the Guards pull up

Ya see... they fancy her too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement