Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Larianne wrote: »
    His reference: The John Cusack film 'Say Anything'. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Yeah......our Bryan & Ciara!! :D

Told my husand this morning that depite MY rulings to the contrary;) we are now bringing a laptop away with us!!! Well, Bryan's like the Son I never had!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Nice one OP!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Pretty cool. Until the Jesus part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Goodluck Op :D, I'm dying for Fridays conclusion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Goodluck Op :D, I'm dying for Fridays conclusion

There is no conclusion until they break up, or the more likely scenario of Ciara telling Bryan to stop posting everything they do on boards.ie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭boogeyman

This thread is brill! Has kept me enthralled all day at work:D

Best of luck friday OP, looking forward to the update;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

pajunior wrote: »
    There is no conclusion until they break up, or the more likely scenario of Ciara telling Bryan to stop posting everything they do on boards.ie :P

Reminds me of that xkcd strip..

(as an aside - could someone please tell me how one posts an image?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Love the tags on this thread :D

Ficheall wrote: »

(as an aside - could someone please tell me how one posts an image?)

You've done it correctly, just in after hours you can't post them up onto the thread. It'll be a link or attachment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Who put "AH's cinema outing" in the tags?? :) Well played! Ah no OP, we wouldn't do it to you (probably). I'm pissed off I'll be away at the weekend. Lookin forward to seeing how this ends. Best of luck!

That was me!:p

• Advertisement

We should get Feeky Magee in here, I'd be interested in his comments for this thread

He can be our pundit

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Can someone point me to that page where it all went well and he got the girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

S.R.F.C. wrote: »

Page 19 for me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

tommyp wrote: »
    you should be up on top of her now pumping (and I dont mean petrol) if you had any wit at all

Yeahhhhhh, cos she has noooo say in that whatsoever

gaggin for it much?????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

S.R.F.C. wrote: »

I think he had her at "light bulb" tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Yeahhhhhh, cos she has noooo say in that whatsoever

gaggin for it much?????

Did you not read what the OP said, Carly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 B.Bop!

Wait outside the garage till she finishes and follow her home,women love it when you follow them .

Haha a bit of ghosting sometimes is the only way to woo a woman! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

mikemac wrote: »
    We should get Feeky Magee in here, I'd be interested in his comments for this thread

He can be our pundit
    Don't ya mean feeky nogee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    gaggin for it much?????:D

Well, yes.

seanybiker wrote: »

True dat

For all his talk he failed :(

But I can't see how Bryan will fail, gwanyagoodthingya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

True dat

For all his talk he failed :(

But I can't see how Bryan will fail, gwanyagoodthingya

To be fair feeky had his sights set pretty dam high, and gave it one hell of a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

The truth hurts, but do not speak ill of the feekster. He tried, he failed, he had closed threads reopened and spoke brutally honestly of the failure. A champ by all standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Cill Dara Abu,

Could you not have taken her to the pictures any other night except Friday ?
    I wont be around for the updates until Sat night. The suspense will be killing me. Could you not post from your phone from the cinema ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The suspense will be killing me. Could you not post from your phone from the cinema ?

Why do you want this to be their first and last date?? Why??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Cill Dara Abu,

Could you not have taken her to the pictures any other night except Friday ?
    I wont be around for the updates until Sat night. The suspense will be killing me. Could you not post from your phone from the cinema ?

Or just bring your laptop, hook it up in the bathroom and give us updates every 10 minutes...

she wont know what you're doing...you could have a bladder infection for all she knows!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Or just bring your laptop and hook it up in the bathroom and give us updates every 10 minutes...

she wont know what you're doing...you could have a bladder infection for all she knows!

:D
    I fear that would make it look like he has PE issues and he's giving himself frequent helping hands.... Much safer to be wired up with a camera. That way, we can watch the movie too. And we'll know if your attention is on her face when you look at her :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

He can be our pundit

Ya Feeky could be the cynical old-timer pundit criticising Cill Dara, and earning the salacious headlines his washed up existance now craves. ;)

Cill Dara would brush it off, comparing him to Tim Henman, (never having got as far op) and saying his opinion was not relevant these days.

Feeky would keep a brave face but would secretly hold contempt, cursing how the game had changed since he retired to the nursing home, whilst sporadically ****ting his pants.

Eventually Cill Dara would call him out. They would go head to head in battle of the threads, as Mods put together a poll over which thread we hold dearest. It would divide the communities, families and Feeky's clan would be branded incestuous and be consequently shunned.

Meanwhile Cillie (thats what I'm calling him now:)) goes to cinema with Esso Ciara. Everything is going well. Suddenly Esso Girl turns around and screams.

'What the ****?'

Cillie turns round to see a massive poster ' BRYAN loves CIARA and AH'.
    Cillie confronts the man with the poster. He becomes immedeately incontenent when he sees who is holding it, making a **** of any chance he had with Esso Girl that night.

'No! it can't be... Feeky?'

to be continued

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

OP would rather die than ask for her number, OP gets number and a date: OP cheat death:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sunshine! wrote: »
    The truth hurts, but do not speak ill of the feekster. He tried, he failed, he had closed threads reopened and spoke brutally honestly of the failure. A champ by all standards.

Oh jaysus I wouldn't do that. He tried and didn't go down without a fight. The force is strong with Brian so hopefully it turns out good for him.

Brian does Ciara have a sister for feeky, that would be excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

Oh jaysus I wouldn't do that. He tried and didn't go down without a fight. The force is strong with Brian so hopefully it turns out good for him.

Brian does Ciara have a sister for feeky, that would be excellent.

Feeky Feeky five dolla' ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement