Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Still do'nt get it
    I already explained the catchphrase is "As you wish" ie he followed your suggestion and posted in YLYL.....but shame on you for not watching the film! Trust me, Ciara would love if you snuggled together on a sofa together to see it :)

No seriously, I don't know ANYONE who doesn't like that film. Even my 79yr old grumpy old father liked it!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Absurdum wrote: »
    they're probably doing it right now...

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No way our Bryan is a gentleman! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Taylor21 wrote: »
    No way our Bryan is a gentleman! :P

Cilla?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Larianne wrote: »
    Cilla?

No its his name 'cause we loves him! But this thread will be one hell of a surprise surprise for Esso Ciara :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

Best thread ever OP! Just read it from start to finish! I hope she "serves" you well ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The OP is still up at this hour

Go to your leaba, you'll be needing energy tomorrow evening and we don't want you yawning or seeming bored when you're out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Has he shifted her yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Patri wrote: »
    Best thread ever OP! Just read it from start to finish! I hope she "serves" you well ;)

its not over yet not by a long shot . everyone is staying tuned. so some serious reading. T minus 16Hours ish remaining. Get da popcorn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Gonna be cool having 286 best men and 196 bridesmaids :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

you should tell her where it's at, man up bro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

whiteboy wrote: »
    you should tell her where it's at, man up bro

Word.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭treborflynn

so whats the story did ya ask her out yet or what?

im a shy bastad too around girls so i can understand where you are in the situation, sometimes tho you just have to think of it this way, if you dont ask her for her number your gonna regret it, i have done that a few times, and i still get a terrible feeling when i see that girl i think i still love but just never had the spuds to ask out, if on the other hand you do ask her out the worst she can say is no, thats it. and even at that dont take it too personal she would think more of you to man up and ask her straight instead up pussyfootin around.

as a wise man once said, its not what i regret doing, its what i regret NOT doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

so whats the story did ya ask her out yet or what?

im a shy bastad too around girls so i can understand where you are in the situation, sometimes tho you just have to think of it this way, if you dont ask her for her number your gonna regret it, i have done that a few times, and i still get a terrible feeling when i see that girl i think i still love but just never had the spuds to ask out, if on the other hand you do ask her out the worst she can say is no, thats it. and even at that dont take it too personal she would think more of you to man up and ask her straight instead up pussyfootin around.

as a wise man once said, its not what i regret doing, its what i regret NOT doing.

Bryan asked - he's better than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ditzyfitzy

dcfc wrote: »
    1 more sleep!

NO MORE SLEEPS....!!!! :D

Ohh the excitement of it...! I'm thinking maybe half 11ish for an update..?? Surely the OP won't be online any earlier..?? UNLESS HE HAS A SMARTPHONE..!!! :eek: Quick lads somebody give him the loan of a decent phone..!!! We are so unprepared here...!!

I have a life I swear........ :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Today I'm going shopping for my hat for the After Hours Wedding.

/hopeless romantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Todays the day :D

*David Attenborough voice over

.........and so the pre-first date ritual commences

the female of the species has already skipped breakfast in case a single weetabix makes her look fat and has begun to lay all her clothes upon the bed, an important pre-requisite as she will need to try on at least 40 different combinations before settling upon the first one she tries on

the male has had the usual bacon sandwich, the attention he gets from a couple of delightful young females on the bus that morning is not because he looks particularly studly but because he has smeared a bit of brown sauce on his cheek. Later this evening, a result of nerves and poor diet will result in the male desperately hanging onto to his dignity on the first date as he tries to contain a bacon flavoured fart

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Today is you're big day OP. A few deep breaths before you pick her up just to make sure all your butterflies are flying in formation and not all over the place.
    Jesus this brings me back to my youth and i remember picking up one of my first girlfriends and putting her on the bar of the bike to head off to a "hop". Or had i a bar on the bike at all come to think of it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

BBDBB wrote: »
    Todays the day :D

*David Attenborough voice over

.........and so the pre-first date ritual commences

the female of the species has already skipped breakfast in case a single weetabix makes her look fat and has begun to lay all her clothes upon the bed, an important pre-requisite as she will need to try on at least 40 different combinations before settling upon the first one she tries on

the male has had the usual bacon sandwich, the attention he gets from a couple of delightful young females on the bus that morning is not because he looks particularly studly but because he has smeared a bit of brown sauce on his cheek. Later this evening, a result of nerves and poor diet will result in the male desperately hanging onto to his dignity on the first date as he tries to contain a bacon flavoured fart

Brilliant, read the whole thing with Attenborough's voice in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Any chance someone working in the cinema tonight is a boardsie and can help arrange some things for OP?

Cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag, and then......when she goes to get some.....you pop your hand up through the hole and go WAAAAHHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHA.

Foolproof.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It's Friday, it's Friday!

Gotta get down on Friday

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

you pop your hand up through the hole and go WAAAAHHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHA.

Why would you put you hand through the hole? Although Bryan seem like a bit of gent so i cant see him putting his lad into it. Thank God its Friday. Cant wait to see what happens later.

Has OP opened a twitter account or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 timelessone

I'm gonna be offline for the weekend OP.

Just want to wish you good luck tonight and Godspeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Best of luck tonight OP just relax and be yourself oh and remember to stock up before the date you don't wanna be running around looking for toilet vending machines that aren't out of order!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I had tears in my eyes laughing at the idea of a banner!

What we really need is a flashmob in the cinema.
    Everyone meet me at the 9oclock show in the cinema. Leave 2 seats in the middle for the happy couple.
    We all sit down, all cool and calm, nothing is happening untill....
    From the darkness a shadowy figure stands up.It's feeky!..and in a powerful voice tinged with longing of unrequited love sings..

And we all join in with the chorus, dancing in time to the song (We will sort out the moves in the carpark).

Who's with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Hope he gives his helmet a good scrubbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Fran1985 wrote: »
    Why would you put you hand through the hole?
    That's the joke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

best of luck op this is such a cute story i'm hooked haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

i read this entire thread this morning!!
    im interested to know what happens..
    good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Good luck OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You can doo eeeet!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement