Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Nervous Nellie

Good luck OP! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Good luck OP!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Give her a good rodgering old chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I dunno if it's a reflection of my own lack of action or just that I like to see people be happy and succeed, but I am stupidly excited and hopeful for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous. Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you've had sex with a girl, and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you're not, why?

Cause you ain't got the baby batter on the brain anymore! Jesus, that stuff will **** your head up! Look, the most honest moment in a man's life are the few minutes after he's blown his load - now that is a medical fact. And the reason for it is that you're no longer trying to get laid, you're actually... you're thinking like a girl, and girls love that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

O Ciara O Ciara
    Todays the day
    Ive got my pay
    Two packets of wine gums dear sir
    Dont worry there all for her :)

Best of luck Cill Dara

• Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Any chance someone working in the cinema tonight is a boardsie and can help arrange some things for OP?

Cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag, and then......when she goes to get some.....you pop your hand up through the hole and go WAAAAHHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHA.

Foolproof.

Don't even think of making a hole in anything. They can be deadly things. Just look at what happened in this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

qz wrote: »
    You can doo eeeet!!

....all night long:pac:(the Waterboy)...Best of Luck Cill Dara.

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Best of luck Cill Dara.
    Hangover 2 is supposed to be a load of shíte
    - or maybe that will work in your favour. ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Best of luck Cill Dara.
    Hangover 2 is supposed to be a load of shíte
    - or maybe that will work in your favour. ;)
    I liked it, though it's fairly unoriginal
    Horror movies are supposed to be the best for first date, she associates the increased heart beat with you or something along those lines. Maybe for the next one? ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Not sure about the choice of film, she will see someone elses
    penis
    before yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Good luck Bryan!

Don't mess this up, though. AH needs very little reason to turn on you. No pressure at all.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Stay focused Grasshopper. You are the chosen one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

KeithM89 wrote: »
    You should probably install that light bulb...

You so got post of the day for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Have a good night tonight Cill :)

Everyone Else....

Who's gonna perform the online marriage ceremony then ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Good Luck for tonight OP! If the movie is crap, try some of the things below or print out the list, show it to Ciara and get her to play along!! :D

1. Try to start a wave

2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.

3. Every so often, do an awkward moan.

4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.

5. Yell out to the screen "Don't Do It!"

6. If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person's eyes.

7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.

8.Ask the person who sells you the ticket to give you his/her autograph

9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.

10. Bring an attachable seat-belt. Strap it to your seat and then clip it on yourself. Turn to the person next to you and say, "you never know".

11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.

12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.

13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.

14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.

15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.

16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, "did you see that?!"

17. Sit criss cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.

18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.

19. Repeat the lines in the movie.

20. Lick the person beside you. (make sure its Ciara is sitting beside you not the person on the other side lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

I reckon if this Ciara ever see's this thread she will fall madly in love with you OP or call the guards, best of luck again, wish I lived in Kildare for one night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I reckon if this Ciara ever see's this thread she will fall madly in love with you OP or call the guards, best of luck again, wish I lived in Kildare for one night :)

This has all the hallmarks of a Hollywood Movie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

'petrol girl to be pumped' - I lol'd! Good luck OP, leave her for nothing at the business end of the date. Nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Let this thread be a lesson to the single men of Ireland!

There are women waiting to be asked out in every Topaz in the land :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

He'll be heading home soon, quick spray under the arms, run the razor over his face as its a first date, dab of those smellies he got for Xmas on the chops and grab the least smeggy shirt he's got

She'll be home already to start her preparations for the big night, there wil be lots of..............actually what the feck is it that women do that takes them 3 hours when getting ready to go out of an evening????????
    Anyway, she'll be taking her time and still keep him waiting

ahhhhhhh :D<3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I just read this whole thread and it is so sweet! I'm actually from Kildare so every time I get petrol, I'm gonna be checkin' the names on my receipts! Eventually I'll meet Ciara - "Ah jesus, Ciara! I read all about you on the internet! How's Bryan?!".

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Fair play Cill Dara, it takes guts to ask a girl out. I wouldn't worry about her seeing this thread someday, you've been nothing but a gent. Best of luck on your date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Its date night woop woop Heading out tonight but you can be sure I'll be checkin boards later for an update :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Now I know how parents feel on Grad night!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 baby8music

Date night, good luck Cill Dara I hope it goes well, go charm your girl!! Followed your romance (?) on this thread & I have high hopes for you & Ciara....don't disappoint me.

Enjoy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Just read through the whole thread, best of luck to ya Cill, fair play for taking a chance and asking her out.
    Just remember that she's clearly into you, so don't worry too much about whether she likes you or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

This has all the hallmarks of a Hollywood Movie :D

I'm pitching this idea as we speak. It's the Irish Love, Actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Let this thread be a lesson to the single men of Ireland!

There are women waiting to be asked out in every Topaz in the land :)

Well you know the saying..

"A Topaz in the land will get Cill Dara Abu the bush"

Sorry OP. Will remove if you want me to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement