Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I'm pitching this idea as we speak. It's the Irish Love, Actually.

It'll be called "Howya Love, Story?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

OP....i think this truely is a journey to the center of her [your] heart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

I'm pitching this idea as we speak. It's the Irish Love, Actually.
    The unrated version featuring the scene where Cill Dara slips Ciara his number on a piece of paper and the theatrical version where he actually asked her for the number :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Any one know what cinema Bryan is taking her too?

I have friends in some of the Cinemas in Kildare, I could organise an usher to have him kicked out or something. For the giggles.

Any one know what cinema Bryan is taking her too?

I have friends in some of the Cinemas in Kildare, I could organise an usher to have him kicked out or something. For the giggles.

Have you read this thread and seen the emotional investment of AH?? It would NOT be funny!

We will react more like the crowd going nuts in the bar when Truman walks through the door to leave the dome if it works out.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Look at this!...i've gone all mushy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Have you read this thread and seen the emotional investment of AH?? It would NOT be funny!

We will react more like the crowd going nuts in the bar when Truman walks through the door to leave the dome if it works out.

OK fair point. I'm a particularly heartless person, I apologise.

Well if you can think of anything that would help the OPs case, I'll try and arrange it.

Best of Luck anyway OP.

OK fair point. I'm a particularly heartless person, I apologise.

Well if you can think of anything that would help the OPs case, I'll try and arrange it.

Best of Luck anyway OP.

Probably best we all leave them be, instead of a cinema full of people piking at them, whispering to each other and giggling, turning quickly away, staring into the air and whistling, trying to look innocent when they get caught.

Ciara "Bryan, do you, eh, know some of these people?"

Bryan "No, but I'm beginning to get a bad feeling...."

Ciara "Yeh, me too, ever since the ticket seller knew my name and we got free popcorn...."

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

xxxo<esso

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

I really hope she doesn't snort when she laughs.

Or worse, I really hope Bryan doesn't snort when HE laughs :eek:

On a very sincere note, here's to a very happy first date of many to come!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtC92pzp5vw
    I just polluted my youtube recommendations for this cause.....SO WORTH IT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Didn't read every single page of this thread but did anyone notice that if you take the two L's and the D out of Cill Dara you get Ciara.

I hope Cill Dara isn't one of those fakes like the lesbian bloggers in America.

If it's real then good luck. If it's fake then my keyboard will be very angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Just remember kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgYBYD-8gM&feature=related

cherry wines on me :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Good luck! I love how forward she was with "there's a movie I'd like to see" and you still didn't know whether she wanted YOU to go with her.

Sometimes you have to beat men over the head with a club they get the message!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

back when i was a shy teenager, there was this girl i really fancied but was way too scared to ask out. But i was told she liked me too and All i had to do was ask... Even at that i had to have a few beers to pluck up the courage to actually do it. When i did, at the end of a night out, she said i was to ask the next day when i was sober. So the next day, encouraged by her not already saying no the previous night and thinking i can do this without alcohol, i asked her out again. She said no. bitch. My only advice op is don't listen to anyone on here. Enjoy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Good luck! I love how forward she was with "there's a movie I'd like to see" and you still didn't know whether she wanted YOU to go with her.

Sometimes you have to beat men over the head with a club till they get the message!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Ouch dude =(

Sometimes you have to beat men over the head with a club they get the message!

we're adorable that way sometimes :):o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sometimes you have to beat men over the head with a club till they get the message!
    Ah yes but we get some laugh outta beating Ye over the head with our built in clubs. Funniest thing ever. So gonna do that later. I'm gonna get killed

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Jesus, you know it's bad when you're living your romantic life through a stanger on the internet. Still, I can't wait until he gives us an update! The anticipation is killing me.

Jesus, you know it's bad when you're living your romantic life through a stanger on the internet. Still, I can't wait until he gives us an update! The anticipation is killing me.

Stranger? STRANGER?? They are our Bryan and our Ciara!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Just finishing read this thread. Very interesting. Can not wait to see the update. Good luck OP. You're doing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Stranger? STRANGER?? They are our Bryan and our Ciara!

You're right, I'm sorry. Is it time to merge their names yet? Ciaran? Briara? I'm sure someone will come up with something better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Sunshine! wrote: »
    I really hope she doesn't snort when she laughs.

Or worse, I really hope Bryan doesn't snort when HE laughs :eek:

No risk of either of them laughing tonight, they are going to see Hangover2. Its about as funny as shindlers list.

ArtyM wrote: »
    No risk of either of them laughing tonight, they are going to see Hangover2. Its about as funny as shindlers list.

Which has the scene where the kid blames the dead guy for something and is actually funny as it's played, making it 100% funnier than Hangover2, scientifically speaking, as that has 0 laughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Personally i hope we dont hear an update from bryan until tomorrow morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭thehairyelbow

Enjoy your night guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

Cute thread is cute :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

anything to report yet? I'm goin on holidays tomorrow and the suspense will ruin it

or make me drink myself into oblivion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

he's probably quaking in his boots right about now ....n'awh!

really though, wouldn't expect an update from him till tomorrow either way.

• Advertisement

nervous???

he's already eaten 4 packets of polos :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement