Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ah yes but we get some laugh outta beating Ye over the head with our built in clubs. Funniest thing ever. So gonna do that later. I'm gonna get killed

And so we celebrate the life of our dear departed seany, he looks well in his leathers and apparently they stitched it back on so he could be buried whole.

There will be screaming in Waterford tonight!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

BBDBB wrote: »
    nervous???

he's already eaten 4 packets of polos :D

Let's hope that not the only hol.....

No, I can't do it, not to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NSNO

Would we prefer if it goes badly so we can find out what happened this evening, or well but that we have to wait until the morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

NSNO wrote: »
    Would we prefer if it goes badly so we can find out what happened this evening, or well but that we have to wait until the morning?

you sir, are a terrible person :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NSNO

Absurdum wrote: »
    you sir, are a terrible person :mad:

And very, very bored. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

so, the date must be well and truly under way, hope it goes really well and we get a detailed account sometime tomorrow..

anyone have any opinions on what each of them wore, cinema snacks, initial smalltalk etc..?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I bet she brings her boyfriend.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I bet she brings her boyfriend.....

if it's a girlfriend, there better be pics 'n' mpegs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

I reckon if the date goes well this could be the summary-the date went really well, she looked real pretty and we got on great throughout the nite, the movie was alright too. We talked after the movie for about two hours until I dropped her off home and got a cheeky goodnight kiss. She said she really likes me and I feel the same way, roll on date number two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

Google

esso Ciara and Bryan

First result haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I check this thread more than facebook or my e-mails

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

the suspense is killing me :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

this thread is so beautiful, if it had tits Id marry it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

This thread is full of tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Just nominated this thread in the Legendary Boards Thread page :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

How come the op is showing as being logged in?
    Hope his night is not over already.

ArtyM wrote: »
    How come the op is showing as being logged in?
    Hope his night is not over already.

He probably just logging in at her house, just to let is know that he's about to get in her bed ya know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

There's over 20 pages since I was here last:mad::rolleyes:, what's the latest??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The only way this could be any better is if it turned out she was a boardsie.

He went to the cinema at 8oclock this eve with her. We are paitenly awaiting his post describing the night:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

They got married and had twins :D, they went to the cinema this evening, no news about the night so far, hope it went well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

GSI wrote: »
    He went to the cinema at 8oclock this eve with her. We are paitenly awaiting his post describing the night:D
    Any phone calls or good txts since tuesday?

Any phone calls or good txts since tuesday?

Yeah they have been texting each other. With "xxx" at the end of each text for good measure:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

oh cill dara abu, i want to be your mammy, you are so cute *squeezes cheeks*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

The suspense is killing me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

the suspense is killing me :(:o
    allym wrote: »
    The suspense is killing me!!!

:D I knew I felt a twinge of deja vu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Good to see all the interest in this date:D

We agreed for me to pick her up in town at 7:30, I made sure I was there early as I did'nt want to make a bad impression by been late, she turned up at exactly half 7, she looked amazing in high heels, a knee length dress and a very low cut top:P I was wearing the usual whit shirt and jeans, nothing exciting!

We chatted away in the car like we had known eachother forever, shes very chatty and I did'nt mind letting her do most of the talking, shes genuinely funny which is very rare in a girl (sorry girls:D).

We got to the cinema at around 10 to 8, the movie was'nt starting until 8:30 so we stayed in the car listening to music and talking, we went inside around 8:15, I bought the two tickets and 2 huge cartons of popcorn and 2 bottles of coke.

The Cinema we were in was packed so we had to sit at the front, We could'nt really talk during the film as it was very loud, we just giggled at certain funny points in the movie(which was very rare btw), I just wanted it to end because it was not my kind of film but she seemed to have enjoyed it.

Then it ended thank God and we strolled outside and into the car, I asked her if she had work in the morning and she said yes at 8 o' clock, which put the kybosh on going anywhere else, I asked was she going out to town tommorrow night and she said yes she was going to 21st then onto a particular night-club, she asked me would I go to the club to have a few drinks with her and of course I said yes. Date no.2 sorted:D

I drove her straight home(needing her directions) as she had work in the morning tommorrow, I pulled up outside her gate(very nice house btw:p) and she said thanks for taking her to watch The Hang-over 2, I said no problem I had a great night, I then leaned in for a kiss and she did'nt hesitate, in other words we shifted, for a good 5 minutes!;)

Then we stopped before we both ran out of breath:P And we said good-night to eachother and had one more quick kiss;)

I have to say I'm really smitten with her, she really is amazing and i'm delighted I did'nt chicken out of asking her for her number.

So there you go AH'ers, again thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it;)

Yay:D. Well done lad:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

HOLY CRAP AH HAS A SUCCESS STORY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

\o/ yay, so happy now! Good man!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement