Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 twittertwat

It's against the rules to call you a twat, although personally I would find twitter to be the bigger insult. Do you not understand that it doesn't matter whether Bryan and Ciara are real or not.

It's an escapist romantic thread. It's Boards does Mills&Boon. Or Georgette Heyer for the Stephen Fry fans.

Try to remember that childhood game, "Under-arm relievio" where you had to keep your hand on the wall if you were caught, but you could be freed if one of your team managed to run underneath your arm. We're all caught; we're all stuck to the wall, and the only member of the team left out there is Bryan. We're all willing him on, and he manages to dodge the two guards, evades a tag and runs underneath all our arms freeing us all.

I just hope he isn't the one who gets tagged, although it would make him even more heroic.

There's a time and a place for realism chief, but AH ain't it. We likes our fantasy here. If you don't believe me, you should check out some of our views on the IMF\EU bailout.

And Btw, Wibbs there is nothing pie in the sky about my suggestion. At least I realise that a credible,sustainable,beanstalk has to be built, before we can dismiss the pie.

Where are your figures?

it's a good thread. not saying it isn't. also if you want to escape from reality go watch a film or something. and what you talking about pie and beanstalks for? anyways ciara will find out about this, she probably hasn't told many people about her date thingy but when she does someone she knows will be bound to see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

it's a good thread. not saying it isn't. also if you want to escape from reality go watch a film or something. and what you talking about pie and beanstalks for? anyways ciara will find out about this, she probably hasn't told many people about her date thingy but when she does someone she knows will be bound to see this.

I feel like posting my buzz killington award picture again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Brilliant result! Have fun tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Here, what happened to you twittertoowoo? Did you kick out your own headlight and drive all over Kildare and not get a single offer to replace the boken one/polish her headlamps and now you just want to rain on the one-headlight parade, is that it? Go back to Russia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

<snip> This thread may and may not give inspiration to people who have read it.

• Advertisement

Dont be killing this thread theres a page for you that i just found YOU! may suit you to the ground. Otherwise leave this romantic thread. and walk outta this relationship of (pist Saviola how many are in this?) ..... i dont know how many. This thread may and may not give inspiration to people who have read it. :D

thanks for the insult. action will be taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Don't fancy reading through all the pages since I last looked this up.

Did they have the sex or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Here, what happened to you twittertoowoo? Did you kick out your own headlight and drive all over Kildare and not get a single offer to replace the boken one/polish her headlamps and now you just want to rain on the one-headlight parade, is that it? Go back to Russia!

That's a phrase that doesn't get used half enough these days.

We should dust it down.

It's very diplomatic. It enables both parties to allow the fact that it may have been over-jumper or under-jumper shenanigans without saying or losing face in the eyes of their peers.

I remember being twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Hank_Jones wrote: »

He got a kiss and a trip to the cinema, and there's a second date on the cards... so maybe it'll happen.

But if it does happen that AH gets someone laid, then it'll probably implode and take us all with it, so you might want to get out now, while there's still time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭JimiWonderDoor 92

Hank_Jones wrote: »

It wasn't that great. They had a webcast and everything. You wouldn't have liked it... well me personally, I fapped :), but only out of nostalgia for the innocent lad at the Esso station finally being broken in.

Also rumour has it that if you pause the tape at 2:10 (wasn't that long unfortunately) you can make out the shape of Feeky Magee's arse in the centre-foreground. And no... it's not really worth a fap.

Although I personally gave it a go. Fap, fap, fap :pac:

• Advertisement

thanks for the insult. action will be taken.

its at anyone who wants to kill this romance and if u found the page insulting im sorry i found it funny no seriously i did. it was a random click from stumble upon.
    i didnt mention your name in my post. i was earlier but my internet timed out delaying my response.

This is a romantic story and i dont think there should be kill joys (if thats the word im looking for) in this thread and if you count your self as one by responding to my post as you think i have pointed you out which i have not i cant do anything. I dunno who you are but your not my target unless you wish to be which with out further adue i let you off and want nothing to do wit it. :)
    Your not the only one who dont believe in this way to get a gf. which means now i have to go and read your post to find out your problem with me. ugh forget it . i have computers to fix posts removed

I amn't a killjoy. My first post was saying that people saying that it should give fellas confidence to do that sort of thing more often. She more or less told him she wanted him by asking him did she have a gf. It wasn't a "there's a girl I fancy, I asked her out", it was "there's a girl who seems into me, I asked her out"

I amn't a killjoy. My first post was saying that people saying that it should give fellas confidence to do that sort of thing more often. She more or less told him she wanted him by asking him did she have a gf. It wasn't a "there's a girl I fancy, I asked her out", it was "there's a girl who seems into me, I asked her out"

Well i dunno what you said . i havent read your posts. :eek: i only read some here and there

Well i dunno what you said . i havent read your posts. :eek: i only read some here and there

I only have 7, now 8. Read my first one. People took me up wrong.

I only have 7, now 8. Read my first one. People took me up wrong.

well i didnt take you up in the first place but i'll read them later. doing few things now. I do know there is a comment above my post thats relating to you. so ya i will follow back and see your shtory .

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Fair play OP, the first AH'er to kiss a real girl, some achievement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

and this is why this topic should have been locked and stored for posterity forever in the legendary boards threads, or whatever its called after his post date update.

Killjoys gonna kill... the joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

That's kind of 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I do agree with ya that his decision to ask her out was made slightly easier by the obvious signs she was making but that doesn't mean it was easy overall!what's easy to you can be difficult to someone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

This has been the loveliest thread ever. Best of luck OP. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fair play to OP, seems like a gentleman. This is Legendary reading material.

• Advertisement

Also the fact he is 23 and she's 20 made is slightly easier. Women are more attracted to older men.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Also the fact he is 23 and she's 20 made is slightly easier. Women are more attracted to older men.

Oh give it a rest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

weemcd wrote: »
    Fair play to OP, seems like a gentleman. This is Legendary reading material.
    It has been a really enjoyable thread and I wish the OP and Ciara the very best but I feel a "gentleman" would lock the thread now and leave on a high.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

*sniff sniff*

I smell a troll.

Fair play btw Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Whens the next instalment?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Close it before she sees it!!!
    What more do you want from us OP.. It's none of our business anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Close it before she sees it!!!
    What more do you want from us OP.. It's none of our business anymore!

Oh no, we're invested now, it's more our business than his at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭CashMoney

Larianne wrote: »
    Whens the next instalment?? :)

I'd say there could be an 'installment' happening as we speak....if you catch my drift :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

MrsD007 wrote: »
    It has been a really enjoyable thread and I wish the OP and Ciara the very best but I feel a "gentleman" would lock the thread now and leave on a high.

I want all the lecherous filthy details ;)

• Advertisement

ok. OP I'm delighted for ya. Wish ya all the best in the future, your thread has brought tears to my eyes. This should give men all around the country the confidence to ask women out. You truely are an inspiration.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement