Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭locohobo

Sheeeet!!!
    Hope this lass works Sundays....We gonna have to wait how long to find out if you've scored....
    Man up!!! face to face...Then go with....

There's no harm in admitting to her that you're sh1tting yourself, as in 'look, I'm a bit nervous doing this, but would you like to go for a drink sometime?'

Lets her see your human, straight and not just a shag bag...
    She's DEFFO given you the ALL CLEAR...

GO FOR THE FRIGGEN THING>>>>>>>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Where exactly is this garage? She sounds like she puts out, 't might be worth taking a spin down.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭thehairyelbow

OP, get out of the pit and down to the shop. There's people waiting for happy news here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Looking for some advice on this.

So theres this petrol station up the road from where I live, I went in last Monday to get a light bulb for my car, the owner was there and he went out the back to look for the right one for me, then a girl that works there came over we started chatting while I was waiting for the bulb, just chatting about normal every day stuff, the weather and the like, she then asked me did I have a girlfriend, I said no and she said "thats cool" and giggled a bit, at that moment the owner came back with the bulb and I left.

So just now I went up to get credit for my phone and she was there again, did'nt really chat this time because the shop was busy, but I could see that she was smiling at me alot, she's a fairly good-looking girl and i'd go as far as to say i fancy her.

Now I know the next step would be maybe to ask her for her number, but believe me i'd rather die because i am very shy and just do'nt have it in me, I can't look her up on Facebook because I only know her first name(it was on the bottom of the receipt... stalker I know:D).

Anyone have any advice as to what to do next, that does'nt involve blasting her with piss.

Blast her with spunk.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Blast her with spunk.

Not over the shop counter though.... or maybe.... who knows? Might work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Do it and stop being a bítch. Just say "I'm nervous about this, but fcuk it - so you wanna grab a coffee or something when you're off work?"

She might say no, and you'll be sore for an hour or two, but think how awesome you will feel if she says yes!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 tommyp

genericguy wrote: »
    Do it and stop being a bítch. Just say "I'm nervous about this, but fcuk it - so you wanna grab a coffee or something when you're off work?"

She might say no, and you'll be sore for an hour or two, but think how awesome you will feel if she says yes!

No. This wont work, shave your penis (carefully) and send her a picture of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 detlef

Simple.

Slip
    Number
    With
    Money

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Soby wrote: »
    That kid with the ice cream.She been in something else since shes grown up ?

I'm afraid to say that the last time she appeared on screen it was her and a couple of goats :eek:
    NSFW > linkage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Still no news.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Joe10000 wrote: »
    Still no news.
    Well its hard to type under the sheets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

detlef wrote: »
    Simple.

Slip
    Number
    With
    Money

That's prostitution, and frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Btw op if you get a yes we expect pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Come on OP dont keep us waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

come on man.get the finger out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Wooly Hat

... and you have to try and capture it!

Listen dude. Keep it completely natural for a start. That rules out slipping your number with some money. What's natural about that? And why be so tacit? You just want to suss this bird out. Don't seem to try too hard. She's not your soul mate. Giggling is a good sign though. If she laughs at your jokes she's in to you.

Find out what she's like but keep your distance (you may very well find that you don't like her.) And that also means standing your ground. You know, she could be just teasing you. Girls are full of that kind of behaviour. So stand your ground.

Start a conversation. Keep it general and natural. If the conversation goes well, that's good. If it doesn't, who cares? It was just another conversation.

It's like buying a car, you have to suss out if you want to go with this one. It's quitely likely that you don't. You have to see quite a few to find one you like. They have to sell themselves to you.

Then you have to cut a deal. Obviously, don't be a push over. When you speak with her, remember to keep it on your terms. If it's not on your terms be ready try to drop it. Got it? Don't let anyone **** you around, you know?

If you show strength that's what attracts women. The iron and the magnet. Your strength attracts her to you, and not the other way around. But it's a delicate balance.

So, let it be known that you're open to making a companion, and you might just become friends. A relationship will only endure if it's founded on a good friendship. The rest doesn't matter.

If it doens't work out or if you don't see her again - who cares? Plenty more fish in the sea, as they say. With this one, it seems that she initiated the process, and that's usually the guy's job so, really, she could be making it easy. Remember, keep it on your terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Methinks it's the opposite he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Wooly Hat wrote: »
    ... and you have to try and capture it!

Listen dude. Keep it completely natural for a start. That rules out slipping your number with some money. What's natural about that? And why be so tacit? You just want to suss this bird out. Don't seem to try too hard. She's not your soul mate. Giggling is a good sign though. If she laughs at your jokes she's in to you.

Find out what she's like but keep your distance (you may very well find that you don't like her.) And that also means standing your ground. You know, she could be just teasing you. Girls are full of that kind of behaviour. So stand your ground.

Start a conversation. Keep it general and natural. If the conversation goes well, that's good. If it doesn't, who cares? It was just another conversation.

It's like buying a car, you have to suss out if you want to go with this one. It's quitely likely that you don't. You have to see quite a few to find one you like. They have to sell themselves to you.

Then you have to cut a deal. Obviously, don't be a push over. When you speak with her, remember to keep it on your terms. If it's not on your terms be ready try to drop it. Got it? Don't let anyone **** you around, you know?

If you show strength that's what attracts women. The iron and the magnet. Your strength attracts her to you, and not the other way around. But it's a delicate balance.

So, let it be known that you're open to making a companion, and you might just become friends. A relationship will only endure if it's founded on a good friendship. The rest doesn't matter.

If it doens't work out or if you don't see her again - who cares? Plenty more fish in the sea, as they say. With this one, it seems that she initiated the process, and that's usually the guy's job so, really, she could be making it easy. Remember, keep it on your terms.

Short version, just ask her out. You have nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

If her unleaded is less than €1.50 go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

come on, its not a teenage disco ffs, its a petrol station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Just say 'So you think it's cool I don't have a girlfriend?' and give her a winning smile (:D). If she says 'Yeah, tee hee' you can tell her that you don't think it's cool (rueful smile :o).
    Fancy going out for a drink? (hopeful smile :))

Like a good story, it's got a beginning, middle and end!

Boy you'll be sucking diesel and maybe more if you play your cards right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Feeona wrote: »
    Just say 'So you think it's cool I don't have a girlfriend?' and give her a winning smile (:D). If she says 'Yeah, tee hee' you can tell her that you don't think it's cool (rueful smile :o).
    Fancy going out for a drink? (hopeful smile :))

Like a good story, it's got a beginning, middle and end!

Boy you'll be sucking diesel and maybe more if you play your cards right!

Like what? A nipple?. Sorry, you'll have to spell it out i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 tommyp

Like what? A nipple?. Sorry, you'll have to spell it out i'm afraid.

suck her clit - it'll drive her crazy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭marxcoo

oh god, please don't slip your number with money.....just don't. Just keep chatting to her when you go in. Ask her to go for a drink with you.. if she's as interested as you seem to think she is, she will say yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Well I went in there earlier, around 4 o' clock, there was nobody in there thank God, I paid for €20 petrol and when she handed me back my change I asked her did she go out last night she said no she was too tired after work, she asked me the same and I said no I had a match earlier and that I did'nt want to be hung-over.

At this point I just said to myself "**** it i'll ask her for her number", so I said "do you mind giving me your number, maybe we could text sometime", at this point I was shaking with nerves, her reply was "give me your phone" so I did, she typed in her number in my phonebook and she said "its Ciara, give me a text when-ever you want", I just said I will and left, I was delighted it was over and I now have her number:D

Mission accomplished..

Well done lad, proud of ya!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Well I went in there earlier, around 4 o' clock, there was nobody in there thank God, I paid for €20 petrol and when she handed me back my change I asked her did she go out last night she said no she was too tired after work, she asked me the same and I said no I had a match earlier and that I did'nt want to be hung-over.

At this point I just said to myself "**** it i'll ask her for her number", so I said "do you mind giving me your number, maybe we could text sometime", at this point I was shaking with nerves, her reply was "give me your phone" so I did, she typed in her number in my phonebook and she said "its Ciara, give me a text when-ever you want", I just said I will and left, I was delighted it was over and I now have her number:D

Mission accomplished..

Good man, you've made her, yourself and all of us very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

AWWWWWWW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Go on my son!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement