Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭thehairyelbow

Someday you're gonna have to show her this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Glad to see my "love life" has attracted so much interest on the interwebs:D

Someday you're gonna have to show her this thread.
    Haha yes, maybe if things go well;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Well I went in there earlier, around 4 o' clock, there was nobody in there thank God, I paid for €20 petrol and when she handed me back my change I asked her did she go out last night she said no she was too tired after work, she asked me the same and I said no I had a match earlier and that I did'nt want to be hung-over.

At this point I just said to myself "**** it i'll ask her for her number", so I said "do you mind giving me your number, maybe we could text sometime", at this point I was shaking with nerves, her reply was "give me your phone" so I did, she typed in her number in my phonebook and she said "its Ciara, give me a text when-ever you want", I just said I will and left, I was delighted it was over and I now have her number:D

Mission accomplished..

Fairplay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Do a Ashley Cole now.

Ah that's great to hear. Fair play OP.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

[QUOTE= Mission accomplished..[/QUOTE]

wha? lol its only startin but dont worry this is the fun bit the game is on now :D mission accomplished when the knickers are off

good luck and be bold!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 tommyp

Well I went in there earlier, around 4 o' clock, there was nobody in there thank God, I paid for €20 petrol and when she handed me back my change I asked her did she go out last night she said no she was too tired after work, she asked me the same and I said no I had a match earlier and that I did'nt want to be hung-over.

At this point I just said to myself "**** it i'll ask her for her number", so I said "do you mind giving me your number, maybe we could SEX sometime", at this point I was shaking with nerves, her reply was "give me your phone" so I did, she typed in her number in my phonebook and she said "its Ciara, give me a text when-ever you want", I just said I will and left, I was delighted it was over and I now have her number:D

Mission accomplished..

you need to upgrade your goals.....I have pointed you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Glad to see my "love life" has attracted so much interest on the interwebs:D

Don't forget to text her now- otherwise she'll be posting on PI in a few days asking ' is it something I've done?'.....

Enjoy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

At this point I just said to myself "**** it i'll ask her for her number", so I said "do you mind giving me your number, maybe we could text sometime", at this point I was shaking with nerves, her reply was "give me your phone" so I did, she typed in her number in my phonebook and she said "its Ciara, give me a text when-ever you want", I just said I will and left, I was delighted it was over and I now have her number:D

Mission accomplished..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

:D

now dont go and feck it up with a daft text ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Mission accomplished..

Well done. Hope you'll get to ride it like it's stolen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hey its just gone 10. Shops closed. Text her and see what happens.

Bookmarked

seanybiker wrote: »

Bookmarked
    Nah I think its a bit too late too be texting her, I'll leave it until tommorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

All I can say, as a female, she was dying for that to happen!:)
    Bet she was just as nervous as you.
    That story made me smile on an otherwise dreary Sunday night, thanks Op for curing my Sunday blues for a little while!
    So sweet.....

Nah I think its a bit too late too be texting her, I'll leave it until tommorrow.
    be a man....

Dont,she is probably waiting for your text!

seanybiker wrote: »

Bookmarked

You should send her a pic of your fanny ear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Text her every hour on the hour!

Fair play though, hope it goes well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Nah you're right. Leave it for a coupe of days. Well done btw, I'd say you were buzzing after :)

Dont,she is probably waiting for your text!

the pussy aint gonna get any pussy the way he's going on....some other guy will be up on top of the tart while he is still considering his first text

tommyp wrote: »
    the pussy aint gonna get any pussy the way he's going on....some other guy will be up on top of the tart while he is still considering his first text
    Do'nt be an idiot!

• Advertisement

Do'nt be an idiot!

you have an open goal, dont put it over the bar

tommyp wrote: »
    you have an open goal, dont put it over the bar
    Take your points and the goals will come ;)

well looks like Ciara will have to look elsewhere for a bit of purple

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

You got game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

No, I think she is going to be thinking about today's events tonight, probably telling some of her friends about what happened.
    Leave it be til tomorrow when you can suggest meeting up during the week when she might not be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

You're right about texting her tomorrow. Texting her immediately makes you look needy. Texting her in a few days makes it look like you planned to leave it a few days. Tomorrow is ideal. IDEAL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

This thread now feels like a reality show, we NEED step by step progress reports.

Well done for getting over your nerves and keep us (all) posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

I feel like we should now be discussing what the first txt should say...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

Spoken like a proud GAA man.

Congrats lad. If she texts you first, you know you're on a promise;)

EDIT: Scrap that she doesn't have your number

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

Joe10000 wrote: »
    This thread now feels like a reality show, we NEED step by step progress reports.

Well done for getting over your nerves and keep us (all) posted :)

Yes, I wish my live was as exciting :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement