Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a dilemma..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Floodric wrote: »
    To... Party???

:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Speaking as a gal, it would have been nice to get at least a text from you, just so she knows you weren't taking the piss...(sorry AH, mortal sin, meant blasting...), but def txt tomorrow.and make it early so us sad lot are not waiting all day to see what happens, good luck la!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

OP, what car do you drive, as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭superrdave

OP, what car do you drive, as a matter of interest?

Nissan Almera. Read before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

All the best people drive nissan almeras...snap!

(wait for direction to the motor forum...)

• Advertisement

superrdave wrote: »
    Nissan Almera. Read before posting.

no mention of Nissan Almera that I can see in the original post, would you sit and read through 16 pages of bollox to find out what OP was driving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

no mention of Nissan Almera that I can see in the original post, would you sit and read through 16 pages of bollox to find out what OP was driving?
    You are Banned from my thread!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

It's not bollox, its heart wrenching, emotional stuff!

this is a test

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭superrdave

it's six pages if you do it right. and the thread is 16 pages long because of questions that have already been answered.

• Advertisement

so Im not banned :), just my word of advice OP, ask her out.. she seems like she is a nice girl... all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

superrdave wrote: »
    it's six pages if you do it right. and the thread is 16 pages long because of questions that have already been answered.

Go way Dave. Right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I just read through this whole thread!

I'm turning into a middle aged spinster...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Have you put any thought into what you're going to text her?

Do you need help for some razor sharp wit?
    Not just from me. Me and over 12,000 views :)

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Fair play OP !

Once again we have proved that any agony aunt situations should come to AH. Text her tomorrow and post her reply here ! You have all of boards counting on you :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

Good man yourself, well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Well done I knew you could do it!!!

Now onto my problem....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

*follows thread*

fair play to ya OP, keep us updated

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

shes going to blast you with piss at the wedding, when she finds out you've documented how you've met to the entire world....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

shes going to blast you with piss at the wedding, when she finds out you've documented how you've met to the entire world....

I think it would be very amusing to find out about this thread but as someone said earlier he has to kill it now. Unfortnately if the OP continues to post it's going to get personal (for her), up to now it
    hasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

OP, find out where she lives and then go to her gaff in the middle of the night, then throw stones at her window and then read some Yates poetry that your passing of as your own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Congrats OP :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Step two.
    Today, ask her what day she is free to go for coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Step two.
    Today, ask her what day she is free to go for coffee.
    Are you free any day to go out for coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm off work sick at the moment and I can tell you that this thread is much better than any Chick Lit!! OP, I'm thrilled for you and I really hope that things work out for you both. I think it is too soon to contact her today, I would be inclined to text tomorrow if I were you. I reckon she has told her friends about you too and they are all waiting for your text but if you text today you might come across as being too keen.

Good Luck and keep us updated ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm off work sick at the moment and I can tell you that this thread is much better than any Chick Lit!! OP, I'm thrilled for you and I really hope that things work out for you both. I think it is too soon to contact her today, I would be inclined to text tomorrow if I were you. I reckon she has told her friends about you too and they are all waiting for your text but if you text today you might come across as being too keen.

Good Luck and keep us updated ;):)
    The mustard forum is full of threads that are better than chick-lit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

aw, go OP :D

So it's tomorrow now, have you texted her???

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Lawher

OP congrats on not taking most of the advice on offer. Lol over several posts, interestin to hear what goes on in some guys brain about girls. and have read worse and shorter romance novels. ;)Cut the thread before everyone finds Ciara.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

What a nice thread on AH! So happy for you OP and even happier you didn't slip your number with the money! Fair play! :D

Now.. I think I speak for everyone (yes everyone) on this thread when I say you should post every text you guys send each other from here on. Then, when you guys finally go out you should post updates at every ten minute interval so that we know what you're doing. Take pics of her every two minutes and post them here so we can see her reactions.

I'm sure she won't mind..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

On a serious note, I hope you've texted her by now. Speaking as a girl, I'd be freaking out that I did something wrong or maybe you were taking the piss if you haven't texted by now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement