Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayor of Co Waterford.

Options
  • 11-06-2011 10:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭

IS there a reason why he does not attend events. With the past eleven months or so, i have noticed that when there is the need for the head of the council to attend anything it is the deputy that attends. Even noticed it on the net this evening when photo's were taken at an event over the weekend.

He was able to go to America earlier this year for Paddy's Day, the only councillor to officially go. His name was with-held however till after the visit or till it was too late for anyone to make enough noise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I suppose he just couldn't be arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

If you must know, he has health issues. (can you not think of something else to have a go at labour over??)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Should not be involved in local politics if this was to prove to be the case. The honourable thing should be done and let someone who was willing to put in the work do the job.

If you must know, he has health issues. (can you not think of something else to have a go at labour over??)

I did not know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Who is the Waterford Mayor ye talking about?

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    Who is the Waterford Mayor ye talking about?

Mary Roche has been out and about plenty over the past year, so it cant be her. Must be the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I thought t'was Nuala Ryan :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Is Liam Brazil going to be the next County Mayor?

supposed to be according to the local papers.

Advertisement