Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What College/University are you hoping to go to next year?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

<ModSnip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Platinum2010, she was somewhat sarcastic, she had already been called on it, if you had any further problem that is what the Report Post button is for.

Certainly that kind of abuse of another poster is not and never will be acceptable.

Infracted - red card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Platinum2010, she was somewhat sarcastic, she had already been called on it, if you had any further problem that is what the Report Post button is for.

Certainly that kind of abuse of another poster is not and never will be acceptable.

Infracted - red card.

Oh ok but she gets no infractions yet gets to patronize and talk down to me like a piece of crap .
    Thats not favoritism at all no :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

She was told on-thread not to be so sarcastic, which was an appropriate response.

You got an infraction for calling someone a c***, which is also an appropriate response.

There is no favoritism.

I would also bring to your attention that arguing moderator decisions on-thread is a complete no-no. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, take it to the DRF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

I'm not stupid.. There's this thing called results... I don't know if you know about them or not.

wow id say chill, but i've grown to love that your sarcastic mean bite (growl;)) :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement