Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for lost keys.

Options
  • 12-06-2011 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

This is a last ditch effort, as I've exhausted all other avenues.

While coming home on in the early hours of Friday morning I took a bad spill off my bike coming through Eyre Square. Smacked my head so the memory of what happened next isn't good. After picking myself up and giving myself a quick once over for injuries, I continued on my way, only to realise that my keys were now missing from my open jacket pocket, as was my bike lock. After a while looking in vain I headed home.

I've asked in the Garda station and at the tourist info kiosk on the square had they been handed in, but to no avail.

The keys had 2 different keys on them, a Defence Forces key ring, a Red Bull bottle opener, a glow in the dark triangular fob, and a Jagermeister lanyard. The lock was a black U shaped lock with Halfords written on it.

Any information would be appreciated.

PS. A sincere thanks to the person who came over to ask was I alright. I can't remember your face as my vision was extremely blurred. I hope you are rewarded with a run of good luck very soon.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

You could try directly ringing the lads at the City Council Yard at Sandy Rd/Liosbaun long shot but worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Emm how about explaining this to a couple of Businesses in Eyre Square n maybe you could get to see their CCTV if they have it. Might be worth a shot ... :confused:

Advertisement