Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help :P

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Your lucky Im not banning you for hurting my eyes/head with that post.The Sunday morning hangover is bad enough without reading posts with that kind of text.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Robynne wrote: »
    Does anyone know where in Cork I could get it done really well, and they let me seeing as Im under 18??

Just to add to this, there is nowhere that will tattoo you under 18 that will do a good job. Anywhere that is willing to tattoo someone under 18 are those that are not good enough to get enough legitimate business.

Best advice anyone could give you, wait till you're 18. That way you can go to any of the best artists without a worry.

Also, having 'parental permission' doesn't mean a thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement