Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruiting + anyone planning to come back / join the game

Options
  • 12-06-2011 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

As put in the title I'm recruiting for a guild I'm in on the Darkmoon Faire server, although I'm personally not into that RP stuff.

I'm also looking to make avail of the scroll of resurrection, free stuff for you (if you resubscribe), free stuff for me (if you resubscribe)...win win (possibly). Also looking to try out the recruit a friend feature which offers rewards based on the recipient buying subscriptions for the game also as far as I know.
    EDIT: According to Berns the resurrection scrolls only work for people on the same realm, didn't know about that so cheers for the info Berns! Well who knows, there -might- be some boards members on my realm heh, I wonder if it works if I was to create a character on the recipients realm? Done very little reading up on these features to be honest.

If interested in coming back / joining the game feel free to PM me and I'll send you a code you can use on your account when I read into it.

Now to the recruiting part:

Realm: Darkmoon Faire Faction: Horde Guild name: The Double Edge

Rather than clog up the message with a long speel you can find the link to the darkmoon faire realm forum where I have my recruitment post placed.

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2151756801

For those of you who plan on transferring realm, or thinking about it, I suggest you place an alt in our guild before you go through with it to see if you like it first. If you don't wish to use our forum for your application you can PM it to me on boards and I'll take care of the rest. I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I take it with sending out these scroll of resurrections you are providing the transfer fee's for realm change and faction transfer if required?? Also you don't receive anything unless the person resubscribes so not exactly free :P Just wondering if your providin a game card too for availing of this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Berns wrote: »
    I take it with sending out these scroll of resurrections you are providing the transfer fee's for realm change and faction transfer if required?? Also you don't receive anything unless the person resubscribes so not exactly free :P Just wondering if your providin a game card too for availing of this :)

Didn't know about the same realm thing. Edited the post to show such. But I wonder if it works if I was to create a character on that persons realm, at least then someone gets something out of it, doesn't have to be just me.

Advertisement