Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seth Putnam Of Anal Cúnt Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm sure he'd have something funny / insensitive to say about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Jim wrote: »
    I'm sure he'd have something funny / insensitive to say about it.

He did a small bit of work with Pantera in the mid 90s if I remember correctly, he was the additional screams or something on a track

It's a real shame he had a heart attack so young, he was just 43, and relatively speaking I guess it couldn't have been helped by the fact he was in a coma a few years ago (2004) after he swallowed about two months of sleeping pills. I remember reading at the time that people felt it might have been a suicide attempt

Still, RIP, hopefully he has the peace he wants now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well crap, that really sucks. AxCx were funny for their song titles and such, not so much musically.. I wonder if they will keep going after this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ruined my day that news :( Hopefully the new album is ready to go, F*ckin A' was genius this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

this is hilarious news, I hope he's smoking crack in hell with GG Allin :D

best song ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Ah man, that is shit, loved Anal Cunt, always were a great laugh, played Belfast a couple of years ago, t'was supposed to be an awesome show. RIP Seth, if there's a hell for you to go to I'm sure you'll be helping out Satan in his handywork somehow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wonder what Chris Barnes thinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

have to say that infamous Picture of him jacking up on heroin and getting head from a fan on stage, sums up Anal c*nt!! RIP!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

The song title "Being a cobbler is dumb" used to make me laugh for no reason.

can't find said song on YT so here's a nice gentle politically correct one:

Advertisement