Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Including Maths in the 6 subjects for points?

• 12-06-2011 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Do I have to include maths in the six subjects that I use for my points? :confused:

Maths is my only OL subject, I do seven subjects as I am exempt from Irish.
    I plan on doing Environmental and Earth System Sciences in UCC next year..

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

No of course not.

Your six highest get counted..

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Gavarn wrote: »
    I plan on doing Environmental and Earth System Sciences in UCC next year..

Might see ya there. Hopefully the points won't be too far over 400. What is drawing you to the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 megumiwinS

Nope. Which ever is the highest six! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Gavarn

Might see ya there. Hopefully the points won't be too far over 400. What is drawing you to the course.

I like the sciences at school and geography is one of my favourite subjects! Not to fond of the maths side of things (hence this post :P ) but it's worth it!

Recommended this course by a few people that do the job that I want to go into as the other colleges (UCD, trinity etc) all have less field work / practical.. they concentrate on things down the microscope and theory much more!

Wanting to go into Zoology in second year!

Anyways, I'm going off topic! Will send you a PM..

Thanks for answering my question peoples :D

Advertisement