Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Scheme in Leaving Cert

• 12-06-2011 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

just a quick question to all, if I answered a question and stated clearly at the top what i was referring to, but yet I numbered the question wrong and my answer didnt correspond to the question number in the exam will I receive zero for answer??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No chances are if the examiner can determine what you are answering, he/she will award the marks to you. Remember they're people too, and possibly teachers within their own class going through the exam also - their job is to give you marks, not take them away from you :)

A lot of people make silly mistakes due to exam pressure, so you should be ok!

Advertisement