Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a 6 pack for my 30 bday

Options
  • 12-06-2011 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    i turn 30 in october and i have a slight complex about this as much as i hate to admit it:D
    i have always said i would have certain goals achieved by that age, and one of the more shallow ones is to have a 6 pack by that time.
    i was a keen GAA footballer but i am living abroad now, i always kept my weight maintained at approx 14.5 stone while playing as i felt at 6 foot in height it was the best weight for me as a midfielder taking hits and giving them out during matches.
    to replace the GAA i have started muai thai kick boxing and have enjoyed the first 6 weeks of it.
    im 14 stone atm and not too far off a 6 pack, there just seems to be a thin layer of belly shrouding it!
    maybe some nutrition advice or any tips would be thanked, and no flamers, i know this in very shallow:p

Advertisement