Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manicure, Dublin City Centre

• 12-06-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

I had the best manicure yesterday, in Sankiev (hairdressers, with beauty room above) €18 and it took over an hour, great hand and arm massage also, just thought I'd share this info as I've not come across anyone better in the City Centre, or better value. For anyone who likes to get their nails done I would highly recommend this place :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lifestyle

Hi Op,

where abouts is this in the city centre?Good price for a manicure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Just across from Pichet Restaurant, on Trinity Street D2, seriously good value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Does anyone know if their manicures are still€18?

Advertisement