Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get cardboard storage drawers?

Options
  • 12-06-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea where I would be able to buy some cardboard storage drawers similar to these:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/399054642/bedside_cardboard_drawers_storage_box.html

I've tried Easons, Argos, TK Maxx, the non-food Tesco, Penneys, Dunnes and the 2 euro shop but no luck so far. I know I've seen them somewhere, I just can't for the life of me remember where!

Any help would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Alas I think ikea might be your best bet.

I saw some in TK maxx upstairs yesterday...too pricey? Not cardboard perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Is it the style or the pattern you're interested in?

I'm sure I've seen cardboard drawers in Lidl recently (not that flash though) - but in the area of seasonal/specials so may not be there now.

Try Woodies, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Eviledna wrote: »
    Alas I think ikea might be your best bet.

I saw some in TK maxx upstairs yesterday...too pricey? Not cardboard perhaps.

I'll pop into TK Maxx again today, thanks! Last time I was there they only had boxes without the drawers but maybe they got in some new stock :)
    JustMary wrote: »
    Is it the style or the pattern you're interested in?

I'm sure I've seen cardboard drawers in Lidl recently (not that flash though) - but in the area of seasonal/specials so may not be there now.

Try Woodies, too.

It's the style. I'm just after some small-ish storage containers with drawers or compartments to organise some stuff into. They don't need to be fancy or anything, I just cant seem to find anything with more than 2 drawers in it.

I didn't think of Woodies, I'll give them a shot as well. Thanks!

Advertisement