Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for two weeks :)

Options
  • 12-06-2011 2:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm going away for two weeks on Tuesday and need somewhere cheap/free to park. Airport parking comes to 100 for the two weeks.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cocoon1100

Hi, if you join pigsback.com you can go to their travel zone. They have a car park offer. It is about E50 to park for two weeks in the red car park.

I've used it before and saved loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

This is next to the airport, comes to around 78 eur for 2 weeks, not free but not bad.

http://www.parksmart.ie/airport/cork/parking/cork_airport_parking.html

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

What about CAPs - they valet your car for you. I have not used them though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

PcAngel wrote: »
    What about CAPs - they valet your car for you. I have not used them though.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Surely it would be cheaper to get a taxi , or a family member thats what they are there for :):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

cookie75 wrote: »
    Surely it would be cheaper to get a taxi , or a family member thats what they are there for :):)

Yeah we were thinking of a bus up to Cork and taxi to Airport. Just would be easier with a car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Sully wrote: »
    Yeah we were thinking of a bus up to Cork and taxi to Airport. Just would be easier with a car :)

You could get a bus to airport as well. Your bus from Waterford will come to the bus station in Parnell Place and you can get bus to airport from there also.

Cocoon1100 wrote: »
    Hi, if you join pigsback.com you can go to their travel zone. They have a car park offer. It is about E50 to park for two weeks in the red car park.

I've used it before and saved loads.

Can't see that offer!
    Jason1984 wrote: »
    This is next to the airport, comes to around 78 eur for 2 weeks, not free but not bad.

http://www.parksmart.ie/airport/cork/parking/cork_airport_parking.html

Where were you getting that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm when are ye heading off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

Sully wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm going away for two weeks on Tuesday and need somewhere cheap/free to park. Airport parking comes to 100 for the two weeks.

Any suggestions?

drive to douglas or rochestown,find an estate thats quite enough,park the car where it wont block/interfere with anyone,then get a cab to the airport ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

well thats what i was kinda suggesting I can suss my parents place for you if you want sure ill ask them anywho..they have space but no car as such at there at the moment..

Advertisement