Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build moi a PC!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd say a few people here would, monotype has been quiet, and maybe fluffy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

:rolleyes: Are you trying to provoke people to get the longest thread in this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Monotype wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Are you trying to provoke people to get the longest thread in this forum?

Apparently the thread isn't the only thing growing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I do love computers and that is quite the sexy computer but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't go that far, plus it's still not this beast :P
    http://www.dell.com/ie/p/alienware-area51-alx/pd?refid=alienware-area-51-alx&s=dhs&cs=iedhs1
    And yeah the specs arn't that impressive, but just look at that body :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

that heat sink (arctic freezer 7?) is quite ugly to be fair.. no offence..

otherwise, im going to unfollow this thread unless you give us moar body shots of the smexy girl. i know you took more, dont lie. bonus points for having the PC somewhere in the pic too. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    that heat sink (arctic freezer 7?) is quite ugly to be fair.. no offence..

otherwise, im going to unfollow this thread unless you give us moar body shots of the smexy girl. i know you took more, dont lie. bonus points for having the PC somewhere in the pic too. lol

If I'm not mistaken, its an Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2 :D

Quite an excellent little cooler for the price. Had one not so long ago. Cools very well, and is very quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Monotype wrote: »
    Sure it's no wonder that she's the THIRD highest poster on the entire site!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

only third :(

somebody dissing my cooler, just not on!!

Advertisement