Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile

Options
  • 12-06-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Considering you get 260 free credit over a year, if i opt for the seven 10 promotion then it will only cost me 21 euros a month for 800 mins/800 texts. Surely this has to be the best offer going? Whats the catch?
    Is voicemail included in the 200 mins a week?
    Do i do an initial top up of 40 euros say then opt for say 5 euros a week top up(ie 20 a month) and then while I get my free credit it carries on deducting 10 a week?

Just to add, Il be using it in a business in a fixed setting only for mobile calls and texts and have no need for data as have that on my landline. The fixed lien operators are crooks with their 20 cent a minute extortion and no bundles available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You have to top up by €10 per week, when you top up your money is gone. It's a bit of a cod from anyone I've met that used to be on it.

If you need mobile minutes look at some sim only mobile plans. Check out bluface.ie as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

You have to top up by €10 per week, when you top up your money is gone. It's a bit of a cod from anyone I've met that used to be on it.

If you need mobile minutes look at some sim only mobile plans. Check out bluface.ie as well.

Or have 10 a week credit! You get 260 over a year anyway FREE for topping up 20 a month which works out at 20 free a month therefore giving 800 mins/800txts for 21 a month. My only concern is setting it up and how much intial credit to put on as it takes a little while to get the free credit.

Its actually the BEST value for minutes out there at the moment for a years use anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are you sure you can use the bonus credit to buy your weekly top up, if your going to go that route your not going to get any free credit because it only applies if you schedule your top ups.

It's basically a weekly bill pay contract, if you need those kind of minutes you should really be looking at a sim only plan not some mutant pre play plan.
    I've super flex sim only, 800 flexi units, Unlimited land line calls, calls to the Uk included and it costs me €45pm and no messing. I've a mix of blueface and Digiweb for the fixed lines and both them include calls to mobiles, landlines and the Uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Pretty sure the free credit covers the seven 10 plan. I can schedule 5 euro a week topups I think. If you look at emobiles website it says
    " All you have to do is top up by €10 every seven days or maintain a balance of at least €10 to cover the weekly cost."

So you need a balance of 10 to cover the cost

With regards to scheduling topups that is necessary to obtain the free credit

"Schedule your top up so that we automatically top up your account weekly (minimum top up value of €20 per month) and you will receive €20 each month for 12 months."

So you need to top up 20 a month to get 20 free.
    The only question is that they dont give it to you straight away. So I reakon jumpstart it with 40 euros, then schedule 5 euros a week, and after a month the free credit will start getting applied and it costs 21 a month or 5 a week for a year. Also I need the 800 free texts. What say you?

I dont really want to spend 45 at the moment tbh, I have my own billpay phone also so its just for the staff to ring customers.

Advertisement