Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporarily removing piercings

Options
  • 12-06-2011 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Have to take out two piercings as I'm being a model for my mother's beauty exam at the end of the month.

Anyone able to give me a rough idea of how long I can have them out for before they might close? Personal experience would be great, even if its different for everyone. The piercings are:

-Tragus (done about 3 years)
    -Anti-tragus (only done since Feb, don't think it's 100% healed yet)

On a related note, anyone know the opening hours for Metal Urges Tralee? Would prefer to get them professionally taken out/replaced but as its so early in the morning, I may have to do it myself :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I'd get away with any of my ear piercings (lobes, tragus, rook, rims, conches) for a few weeks before they start to tighten. My oral piercings would close in a matter of days.
    You should be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The tragus should be fine but if the anti-tragus isn't healed you should probably leave it.

Advertisement