Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching whitewitch

• 12-06-2011 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wandering can anyone reccomend me genuine Book/site/person
    that deals with white witchcraft.

i have been looking online but there is alot of jargin and i dont want to be getting into any black magic type of thing.
    I have been reading alot of angel books and using those.so im more into spirutual,or natural approach.

Id appreciate any ones reccomendations

Thanx:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

id recommend some of the dublin meet ups on meetup.com. there are a few that run talks on all kinds of things like shamanism, enhancing psychic awareness, mandalas etc. its a great way to dip your toe in without making huge commitment either time-wise or money-wise (usually only costs €15 at the door) the best two ive come accross are 'spirit in the city' and 'conscious living'.

if you have itunes there are hundreds of podcasts discussing everything you can imagine related to the occult...

most of the shops that sell magic books in town are really laid back and you can spend ages just browsing and having a root without feeling like you have to buy something so i would recommend that and go with what makes you feel good because generally that'll be whats right for you
    i love crystals and do most of my work with them.

some books i would highly recommend are the 'stepping into the magic' and 'living magically' books by gil edwards....she has a kind of fairy/shaman approach that is very down to earth and practical...loads of meditations for meeting your guides and stuff like that.

i hope that helps!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

Thats brilliant thanx!

I really like the sound ofgil edwards book and her approach. wouldnt mind going to a meeting either .

Thats great!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

youre welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 K2011

See the Paganism forum on this site. Also, Witchvox and 'The Wiccan and Pagan Times' site. These should suffice for now for the basics.

The Dublin Pub Moot and the Bray Pub Moot both have Facebook pages on which you will find dates and info.

Advertisement