Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands free bluetooth for N95 8gb

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The n95 will work with it, but wont charge via the cradle like the 6320 did. You can take off the cradle from the mount, and get one for the n95. Then charge it via the cigarette charger. It will connect to the handsfree using bluetooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭RJunior

Thanks for that. So if I switch on blue tooth on my N95, the hands free will automatically pick it up? Will the stereo cut out when there's a call coming in or do I need to get something additional?

RJunior wrote: »
    Thanks for that. So if I switch on blue tooth on my N95, the hands free will automatically pick it up? Will the stereo cut out when there's a call coming in or do I need to get something additional?

If its weird thru the radio already then yes, it will cut out. Turn on the bluetooth and do a search, if it doesnt pick it up, press and hold the button on the carkit to start pairing mode. Code can be 0000 or 1234

Turned on bluetooth on phone, did search. Not picking up the hands free. Pulled back the housing under the dash and found a Nokia HFU-4 Control Box Cark 126. It's just a black box, there's nowhere to input any code. Don't think this is compatible with blue tooth.

I think I need something along these lines: http://www.phonesonline.ie/Product.asp?ProductID=523 but I can't find one to make the Cark 126 convert over.

Turned on bluetooth on phone, did search. Not picking up the hands free. Pulled back the housing under the dash and found a Nokia HFU-4 Control Box Cark 126. It's just a black box, there's nowhere to input any code. Don't think this is compatible with blue tooth.

That kit is quite old and wont work with bluetooth unfortunately. I wasn't expecting it to be the model

I think I need something along these lines: http://www.phonesonline.ie/Product.asp?ProductID=523 but I can't find one to make the Cark 126 convert over.

That wont work with the N95 as it doesnt have pop-port like the old phones. Info on pop-port:> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_Pop-Port

• Advertisement

Yeah I need a cable with a pop port receiver on one end which will sit into the existing cradle and a v2.0 miniUSB on the other end that'll go into the N95. Don't think this exists.

Advertisement