Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Hotel, Tramore

Options
  • 12-06-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I am thinking about staying in this hotel in a few weeks. Anyone stayed there before and whats it like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

It's very good hotel, nothing fancy but food is nice and staff are friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

200motels wrote: »
    It's very good hotel, nothing fancy but food is nice and staff are friendly.

Id agree with the Food being good and the staff being friendly, and the bar is great!!

But the rooms leave a bit to be desired, at least the one i was in recently was terrible musty. I must say I stayed here at the last minute and maybe that room was a "last resort" for them to use. I dont like giving them too much bad press as i found everyone there very nice!!

Just dont hold out too much hope for the rooms, their clean and all, just terrible damp musty smell from the one I was in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moving to Waterford County forum.

Have always got great feedback from visitors to the hotel - food, service, and entertainment is highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mycomment

we stayed there 3 times so far, and each time we got a better view, 3rd floor facing east, brilliant, miles of beach and ocean, fantastic.

its located on a hill, so you get briliant views.
    now the rooms are only basic, but the food is brillant, and the staff are helpfull always,

we will be going back again.

ask for a room with a view!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brickvan

bar never closes, great place

• Advertisement
Advertisement