Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else

Options
  • 12-06-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

not being allowed log into the exam results section on the website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

Yeah I was just trying there. I got the wrong details and never got my own - although the never change. I'd say they've locked us out because of the details mess-up.

Not loving the complete lack of information or updates we're getting about the whole thing though...

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

Why would you be trying to log into the exam results section when the results aren't out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

In light of the details mix-up, seeing if my usual details would still work if all else fails; and to check on what I have so far.

Also - that's not the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

Misa-san wrote: »
    Also - that's not the point.

Was a simple question thats all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sarahsliver

They changed all the passwords there was some error or something. I sent a mail and didn't get a very helpful response, she never even mentioned that the passwords were changed just said it was too early to check the results even though every other year you can get as far as the results page :mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I got an email yesterday with a new pin, I can get into results but nothing posted yet obviously

they never enabled my pin so i ran gthe college and they sorted it out now i can get in to the results page :D, although not sure if thats going to be a good thing or a bad thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I can get in, but can't see my results from January.
    Should I be able to see them?

Once you can get it then your ok, you won't be able to see January's results until these set are published, they should be up this evening last year they were up at 11pm, Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I can get in, but can't see my results from January.
    Should I be able to see them?

You can see your winter results which lets you know everything is working OK. The results are offically published at 8am but try your luck a little earlier as the other guys have said.

Make sure you only try the PIN in the E-Mail with the (Corrected) subject line... the otherone will lock out your account if you try it too many times with the wrong PIN.

If you have not recieved a second mail with (Corrected) then send your self a new PIN by going to http://pin.it-tallaght.ie and getting it to send one to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement