Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sluggish Fifa 11 gameplay

• 12-06-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

This is my first post here and i need some help,i just switched to 100mb UPC broadband with the hope that it would fix my slow gameplay

Brief history
    Had 30mb broadband for a long time and always had issues with slow gameplay but a few weeks ago someone in UPC tech[lol] department changed some settings and made my NAT resrtictive and for some reason it worked perfectly,there was instant respones and no more slow play but the modem kept resetting itself and losing the settings and no one could reset it back to restrictive so i got the 100mb and did all the ports,DMZ etc and it did seem better but the last week it has just gone back to same old slow unresponsive play.

Any help to get my modem set up properly would be appreciated.

Advertisement