Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reloading laws in south

Options
  • 12-06-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

There's probably already a thread for this and I'm gona get killed
    but does anyone know if reloading will ever become legal in Ireland
    because it's something I have been really interested in doing.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

The consensus is that it will be in in the next year to 2 years...

You're hardly from Dungarvan are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Shane.sf

I'm from passage east it's just outside Waterford city. I was reading your post about getting a kit yesterday. Fairly jelous.

I have alot of family up around dungarvan and have done a bit of rabbit shooting near there.

Aye i'm delighted with the kit. I'm hoping to load my first round on Sunday.

I know a few people from Dungarvan and was thinking by the SF after your name that you might know them...

I just realised that. The sf is my initials. There's nothing political about it. Haha

Have you done any reloading before now??

Shane.sf wrote: »
    I just realised that. The sf is my initials. There's nothing political about it. Haha

Have you done any reloading before now??

:D

No mate, no reloading before now...
    I'm looking forward to getting started, TBH though I'm not that in to long-range precision shooting... I might get a .223 to start :)

• Advertisement

I have a 223 there a really nice accurate gun. What are you thinking of reloading?

I have everything for .223 and .270. My mate is getting his .223 this Friday...

I have a .22WMR; I'm thinking of changing it for a .223 in the spring. I'm having bother getting reliable ammo, and if i'm loading .223 I can probably load for the same price as factory .22WMR...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Some light reading for you.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Thanks I appreciate the reply I might finish reading them by next month but thanks for going out of ur way to find them. They have certainly answered my questions.

Advertisement